• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
1076DD8C-914C-40AE-A4B6-1E2C143FD0D1.gif

i havent bought jordan shirts in a minute... i use to buy them with the shoes to match but stopped like a decade ago...but i copped that free throw line 1 in black... dope shirt but overpriced though

i havent bought jordan shirts in a minute... i use to buy them with the shoes to match but stopped like a decade ago...but i copped that free throw line 1 in black... dope shirt but overpriced though
Definitely overpriced $40...>D

I got it from Nike when they first dropped. I wish I would have waited, because I would have used one of my VIP discounts for one from FTL/FTA.

Any Eastbay confirmation anybody. Went through PayPal but still no email confirmation. Need that double up. NDC came through clutch! Appreciate it feedback yall!

Or a Nike Air shirt to match the heel tab or is that doing too much?

I wear a Nike Air shirt all the time when I’m wearing my 1’s. Will probably do so with these as well since we got the NA on the heel now of these 3’s :smokin

I won a pair from SNS. Still haven't been shipped.I almost doubled up from BSTN but I'm not with the $30.00 shipping. Tried on finishline yesterday for the $20 discount. I'll wait for a restock.

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom