Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
199A9DC2-B6A5-47ED-AF25-E5584B79F2E0.jpeg
Never forget

Why do people do this? I always wonder what these people were thinking and why at least one of them never spoke up and said "guys, this is a really dumb idea." I guess group-think can be a powerful motivator.

Here's the little b*tch's stack after filling his pre-orders or whatever. I guess it's all part of the game and I knew enough to get my shoes. I still just feel bad for that old head that had camped for hours and made the mistake of telling the little b*tch he needed a 14 and having that kid hit the first raffle ticket and snag the 14 just to be a d*ck. Show some class and respect the guy that was there since the beginning and to whom the shoe actually means something.

Why would people even do pre orders when 250k pairs BC3 rumor is going around?

Hell, after taking all L’s and getting my pair from FNL store, I’m waiting for BC3 to go to outlet for $160 to double up.

Resellers will keep pairs for years to sell? I don’t think so

Look at older BC3s, 2001, 2008, 2011
Resell value , or bids = $250

11214246_894172183995868_4729316383996218660_n.jpg

That's a pic of him above...LOL.

Here's the little b*tch's stack after filling his pre-orders or whatever. I guess it's all part of the game and I knew enough to get my shoes. I still just feel bad for that old head that had camped for hours and made the mistake of telling the little b*tch he needed a 14 and having that kid hit the first raffle ticket and snag the 14 just to be a d*ck. Show some class and respect the guy that was there since the beginning and to whom the shoe actually means something.

Should NT start flaming his IG pics? Lmao

11214246_894172183995868_4729316383996218660_n.jpg

That's a pic of him above...LOL.

Karma is a _____.

@groovemachine I told my wife your story about the kid taking that Sz 14, she even said that was "F'd up".. And she not even a sneakerhead.
This is why I hate the shoe game.. Part of me wished they released shoes during the school week, you would eliminate these teenagers, but it would be harder for the working people too

Its not even the shoe game anymore that is suffering from this.

Yall should've seen how the SNES Classic and NES Classic debacle have been for the last 16 months

Checked out on nike.ca using paypal, and transaction is finally completed. Guess I'm good? Still waiting for the confirmation email though.

My pair from Nike already shipped and I haven't gotten a single e-mail from them. Don't worry about the e-mails, just monitor your account activity.

Emails might be in other folders in your email account. Mine never showed up in my Primary folder. But it was in another folder

Back
Top Bottom