• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
DWcIRIRV4AAn7Qh.jpg:large

oh well couldn't get thru on hibbets... maybe cause I was trying to checkout as a guest? closed the page, switched browsers, went to hibbits manually instead of using the link, cleared cookies... everything I could think of and still when I tried to checkout with PayPal it kept coming back saying "it was logging me out due to inactivity to protect my info" and redirected me back to hibbits. tried to buy something else on Amazon with PayPal and worked. they're still in my cart and now im getting an error that they're sold out. weird.. at least it was my double up.

oh well couldn't get thru on hibbets... maybe cause I was trying to checkout as a guest? closed the page, switched browsers, cleared cookies... everything I could think of and still when I tried to checkout with PayPal it kept coming back saying "it was logging me out due to inactivity to protect my info" and redirected me back to hibbits. tried to buy something else on Amazon with PayPal and worked. they're still in my cart and now im getting an error that they're sold out. weird.. at least it was my double up.

I did it on my phone and instead of adding to cart, it let me pick a size and straight-away apple pay. When offered, Apple Pay is the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom