What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I got pretty lucky with the leather matching on this pair. 2nd should arrive tomorrow so % isn't in my favour.
Having to lace them so loose at the moment so hopefully they relax quickly.
20180220_021310.jpg

I’m guessing this Hibbetts “restock” was just an error. I saw on Villa at like 1am on Saturday night they suddenly had a few sizes. They were gone and said sold out 2 mins later- I think that was just an error too
i believe hibbetts also picks from their many stores just like dtlr and villa as well as their warehouses

How long are you guys going to keep your pair deadstock?

When is the time frame I should wear them to prevent the cracking issue?

Thanks!

First pair is being worn as soon as it arrives. Other 2 pairs will sit in the closet for a while. The material used on retros shouldn't crack/crumble as easily as older polyurethane models I've noticed the midsole has a little give to it. Enjoy them. If a couple of years pass and you haven't worn it yet, its time to flip them. These things cycle and re-issue every 5-7 years.

Kickscrew just shipped out my preorder. Tripled up. Gonna compare which one to wear first when the SNKRS pair comes in. This will be my main go to shoe for now and the other models just on a rotation once in a while. Really debating if I should get a pair of the WC3 FTL.

ofcourse not its never an instant sell out because nike makes small *** sizes nobody buys except for resellers who dont care what size is there as long as they can sell it and there arent as many resellers as there use to be
Just reselling as it was some years back isn't as widespread. Almost every release would get you a solid profit within minutes. Doesn't seem like that anymore.

Just reselling as it was some years back isn't as widespread. Almost every release would get you a solid profit within minutes. Doesn't seem like that anymore.
Def not. You used to sell every retro for $300 but now many retros just chill on shelves. You have to get lucky with Collabs or whatever like off white (hell even yeezys or ovos aren’t getting much now). I’m all for flooding the shelves, but every now and again you come up. Just not a very lucrative “career”.

Restocked

Urban industry

Goodluck

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180219-220520.png
    Screenshot_20180219-220520.png
    894.1 KB · Views: 20
I rocked them yesterday to the outlets with the wife and our friends to catch a CNY dragon show, got a lot of compliments on em. Rocked the black and white NA shirt I got to wear with the black metallic v's too. Picked up a white and black thrasher shirt to rock next weekend as well while I was there. Overall comfortability was on point, looks always on point, honestly never got that many compliments on a pair of shoes except when I rock my fire red iv's for some reason. Sorry to all that didn't eat but there's still pairs out there to be had, feel especially bad for old boys story about the old head cause I've been there and wanted to beat the **** outta the lil ***** that cut me off for my size, since then I learned to stay low and don't say **** to anyone about why I'm there or what I'm doing.

Yeah, I will be much more aggressive on stuff I want going forward knowing that group is working it so hard locally. I like talking in line with people, but definitely don't say anything about my shoe size. I like talking to old heads that are wearing beater Js. Then if one or two of my kids came along I've had them pull raffle tickets. If they get pulled before the old head we'll lock down a card with the size they want while the getting is still good and make sure they're covered.

So, yeah...I will mostly just go by myself unless my kids are wanting to get up early and hang out. I'll make much more a point of bringing them along and trying to out-snag these punks so people that actually want the shoes can get 'em. People are jerks...a guy pulled the only one of a large size for '16 jams and sold it to an old head that had to have it for $60 on top right there in line. The dude was wearing shadows, so he's a J fan, but had made it clear he was only there for resell on the jams. That release was stupid...little 6 year old girls being first drawn and taking my size...but at least there were 5 pair my size and I made the cut.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom