What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
this seems like a perfect classic OG release for all star weekend. quality good, price good, colorway sick, supply large. if you wanted them, you were able to grab one easy, maybe a few.

i think i'm going to ice these for awhile, until i see how many pairs are out in the wild. ready for the Katrinas boi

Yeah, I will be much more aggressive on stuff I want going forward knowing that group is working it so hard locally. I like talking in line with people, but definitely don't say anything about my shoe size. I like talking to old heads that are wearing beat to Js. Then if one or two of my kids came along I've had them pull raffle tickets. If they get pulled before the old head we'll lock down a card with the size they want while the getting is still good and make sure they're covered.

So, yeah...I will mostly just go by myself unless my kids are wanting to get up early and hang out. I'll make much more a point of bringing them along and trying to out-snag these punks so people that actually want the shoes can get 'em. People are jerks...a guy pulled the only one of a large size for '16 jams and sold it to an old head that had to have it for $60 on top right there in line. The dude was wearing shadows, so he's a J fan, but had made it clear he was only there for resell on the jams. That release was stupid...little 6 year old girls being first drawn and taking my size...but at least there were 5 pair my size and I made the cut.

Yeah man these lil ones trying to make a quick buck are doing their thing I'll give them that just don't be a **** about it, no respect for the culture imo when they treat the old heads that way. I feel you on being more aggressive nowadays specially with raffles. Like I said I just mind my business and don't say nun to no one about my size. Respect to you bro for taking care of your own, always good to see others helping others eat specially when they really want em you know? Been pretty lucky so far too with the raffles and apps so hopefully I keep getting lucky.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_20180219_213241.jpg

Kinda worried about a pair i tried on from BSNT, i got order confirmation from both them and paypal, but no tracking info. Looks like a few others havent either when i did a quick search. I just shot them an email, but right now im thinking about cancelling with all the restocks happening...ughhh late *** L

Got a pair of 10.5 for a friend with Apple Pay first and doubled up a 10 for myself with PayPal on Hibbett. Just received shipping confirm for the 10, wonder if they will cancel the 10.5

Now we need a Fire Red n white cement in true form.

We need the Fire Reds, in OG form more than anything. Correct Elephant print, also. The Katrina's just ain't good enough.

HUMBLE_BC3_BLK_CREW_grande.jpg

100% @lamekilla approved.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sike, just jokin'. Hell, I wouldn't even wear this ****. Not even if it was given to me.

Now this shirt right here...

mi-gente-clothing-fight-the-power.jpg

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

It's probably impossible to find now, but I now need it badly!!! Also, my pairs from both Finish Line, and Eastbay have finally shipped. I have no tracking number on my Eastbay pair, yet. However, I should be receiving my Finish Line pair, this Wednesday.

waiting.gif

And now I continue to wait....

IMPATIENTLY.

|l

So I think people buying off stockx are just lazy. I see prices going for like $255 for my size smh. They need to do their homework or call some footstores. I saw these at jimmy jazz near me and I'm still debating on doubling up.

Back
Top Bottom