• True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20180225-104303.png
To go with cement 3s thoughts

Is it just me or does “oneblockdown” sound like the name of a boy band? :rofl:

But to answer your question, no. I stick to Nike and the major foot stores...FNL, FTA, Shoe Palace, Champs and Sheikh.

I would stick to major foot store as well. But they’re all sold out. Then the next best option would be to go to a mom and pop shop. Now I wonder where are they getting there pairs from? Who knows but I’m not gonna pay 300 plus when I can get it for 250 shipping included of one block down

I’ve posted this in here before but.......:lol:

139EF852-E413-4A41-8203-5C77DDCC28AC.jpeg
what else are you buying for $200 new that isn't perfect
If I buy a $200 32-inch tv, that TV should not have sound issues, dead pixels, or anything else.
If I buy a $200 bike, that bike shouldn't have a loose chain, the seat shouldn't squeak
quality shouldn't suffer for quantity
most non-retro nikes are much better quality for a much cheaper price which includes the cost of R&D.
Why would people not want quality at this price point? It's one thing to love jordan and nike but they are not infallible.

what else are you buying for $200 new that isn't perfect
If I buy a $200 32-inch tv, that TV should not have sound issues, dead pixels, or anything else.
If I buy a $200 bike, that bike shouldn't have a loose chain, the seat shouldn't squeak
quality shouldn't suffer for quantity
most non-retro nikes are much better quality for a much cheaper price which includes the cost of R&D.
Why would people not want quality at this price point? It's one thing to love jordan and nike but they are not infallible.
You only mentioned functions of the items above, not cosmetic issues. Big difference.
Nobody is saying the shoes don't do what they are suppose to, just a lot of cosmetic complaints.
I think if the shoes were missing the laces or the air bubble is popped, the complaints would be valid.
I think thats the point he's getting at, its all just OCD redundancy over star patterns and measuring EP.

Just catching up on this thread so this may be old news, but....Nike have played some clever sorcery with these joints. I bought two pairs, one in my true size and the other pair a half down. The Trues arrived first and when I tried them on they felt perfect, so much so that i was certain the 0.5s would be tight. But to my bemusement, when I got to try on the smaller pair they felt every bit as comfy. I measured both pairs and theTrues were, as to be expected, roughly 5mm longer and yet they felt exactly the same at the toe. When I compared the fit of them both I realised that the Trues had some minor heel slippage but nothing that I would ever have noticed without going a half down. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I sent the Trues back. I do have skinny feet though.

20180225_165546.jpg

You only mentioned functions of the items above, not cosmetic issues. Big difference.
Nobody is saying the shoes don't do what they are suppose to, just a lot of cosmetic complaints.
I think if the shoes were missing the laces or the air bubble is popped, the complaints would be valid.
I think thats the point he's getting at, its all just OCD redundancy over star patterns and measuring EP.
You are right but not for $200 price tag.. you wouldn’t buy b-grades or non Nike authentic product for over $200.. those ones I got from Nike looked like fakes, and like I said I would pay half price for them and wear them and play ball in and not care.. people paying over $250-300 for pairs with cosmetic issues and shape issues is crazy. Consumers return them so they go to Nike outlets or TJmaxx or Marshall’s for $89-$100 so Nike makes better products next time and OG’s pairs had issues too that’s why most of them sat on shelf’s and went on sale..

Guys if your sitting on your pair for a minute put some stuffing against the Nike air logo on the heel and the red liner of the box inside, forgot to mention this before but I left my 2011 pair on ice for over a year and when I pulled them one Jordan had turned pink lol
Drop front boxes for the win :smoking

Why do people expect Italian craftsmanship when your Nike products is made in China. I'm just wondering
Because they think their paying premium prices their going to get premium quality when in reality Jordans are marked up prices by 1000% your just paying for hype, brand ect

Why do people expect Italian craftsmanship when your Nike products is made in China. I'm just wondering

Because some of them do turn out really nice, and the ones that turn out very nice are the ones people want. It's not unreasonable to want a nice pair. The problem is the flawless ones are probably 25%.

You are right but not for $200 price tag.. you wouldn’t buy b-grades or non Nike authentic product for over $200.. those ones I got from Nike looked like fakes, and like I said I would pay half price for them and wear them and play ball in and not care.. people paying over $250-300 for pairs with cosmetic issues and shape issues is crazy. Consumers return them so they go to Nike outlets or TJmaxx or Marshall’s for $89-$100 so Nike makes better products next time and OG’s pairs had issues too that’s why most of them sat on shelf’s and went on sale..
I’m not sure how much shopping you do but $200 isn’t a lot of money and people certainly have purchased $200+ items and have had them be junk or have issues.

For example, the original Xbox 360 had a design issue which triggered the red ring of death that made the console unplayable.

The current Xbox elite controller is $150 and is known to easily break.

And $200 for bgrades isn’t bad depending on what the product is and it’s availability.
For example, I’d i find some $200 red October yeezys, SBB 1s, Black toe 1, space jams, etc at the outlet then I’m certainly walking out of the door with them.

I’m not sure how much shopping you do but $200 isn’t a lot of money and people certainly have purchased $200+ items and have had them be junk or have issues.

For example, the original Xbox 360 had a design issue which triggered the red ring of death that made the console unplayable.

The current Xbox elite controller is $150 and is known to easily break.

And $200 for bgrades isn’t bad depending on what the product is and it’s availability.
For example, I’d i find some $200 red October yeezys, SBB 1s, Black toe 1, space jams, etc at the outlet then I’m certainly walking out of the door with them.

Never owned a Microsoft product for that reason haha, am a Sega and Sony guy. But yo, I feel you, like i said I returned mine as I did with true blue 3’s to Nike. I love the 3 and 2006 models had great quality at $160. If they restock them, I’ll try for another pair, and see what they send me.. They are just shoes at the end of the day.. But I got Reebok’s and New Balance made in USA for less ducats and better quality. I’ve always said Nike should give Mexico a try. China’s craftsmanship can’t compare.

Back
Top Bottom