What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Never owned a Microsoft product for that reason haha, am a Sega and Sony guy. But yo, I feel you, like i said I returned mine as I did with true blue 3’s to Nike. I love the 3 and 2006 models had great quality at $160. If they restock them, I’ll try for another pair, and see what they send me.. They are just shoes at the end of the day.. But I got Reebok’s and New Balance made in USA for less ducats and better quality. I’ve always said Nike should give Mexico a try. China’s craftsmanship can’t compare.
I hear you. I used to work in the engineering area of an audio company and got to see first hand them transitioning from America/Mexico production to China.
It’s a bit sad especially since the company has to do so much work to check in on the Chinese products. Like they come cheaper but they do a lot of QC cutting and stuff which can end up being bad.
I see similarities with shoes but have grown immune to it. I wasn’t happy when manufacturing for Nike switched from Taiwan.

Ta
I hear you. I used to work in the engineering area of an audio company and got to see first hand them transitioning from America/Mexico production to China.
It’s a bit sad especially since the company has to do so much work to check in on the Chinese products. Like they come cheaper but they do a lot of QC cutting and stuff which can end up being bad.
I see similarities with shoes but have grown immune to it. I wasn’t happy when manufacturing for Nike switched from Taiwan.
Taiwan some of there best products came from them

80DB1656-32F4-4E61-BDEC-6F62D104834D.jpeg
9E90623A-1E28-4403-B6AC-FE26F53F4D53.jpeg
0052C42A-06C5-4053-A27F-FEFE2F2CBF21.jpeg
These were almost $700 and I wonder how many people would complain if this type of leather was on Jordans. It isn’t soft at all, no tumble. Nothing, just plain black leather. And not very thick either in certain parts

80DB1656-32F4-4E61-BDEC-6F62D104834D.jpeg
9E90623A-1E28-4403-B6AC-FE26F53F4D53.jpeg
0052C42A-06C5-4053-A27F-FEFE2F2CBF21.jpeg
These were almost $700 and I wonder how many people would complain if this type of leather was on Jordans. It isn’t soft at all, no tumble. Nothing, just plain black leather. And not very thick either in certain parts
Are you forget that Jordans were originally basket ball shoes that are now casual/comfy type shoes? False equivalence

Ordered mine from GOAT the day of Release because I struck out everywhere. Paid $240+ shipping. They will be in tomorrow, finally! So for my first purchase at GOAT I must say I’m impressed it took 9 days for the whole process. I feel like a kid on Christmas. I had these OG when I was a kid and I don’t normally pay over retail but these are like the grail for me, they hit that soft spot in your heart so I had to pay a little extra to own a pair.
Anyone else impatiently awaiting? Drop some on the feet pics for me please! Gonna do an unboxing for my Facebook page. Check it out @sneaker Authenticators
Peace fellow snkeaker Heads!
-AJ

Huh? I’m taking about the people complaining about the quality of a basketball shoe...what the heck are you talking about
Man you didn't know. Almost everyone in here are leather experts. All you have to do is look at them, press on the leather with your thumb a few times and quality can easily be determined. Some don't even have to do that. Niketalk got people that can simply look at a pic and determine. Amazing really.

Man you didn't know. Almost everyone in here are leather experts. All you have to do is look at them, press on the leather with your thumb a few times and quality can easily be determined. Some don't even have to do that. Niketalk got people that can simply look at a pic and determine. Amazing really.

Lol. So true.

Last edited:
Lol. So true. I hear Italian leather thrown around here a lot. I wonder if they know that most of the leather is exported from different parts of Asia and rarely Europe.
Really didn't know that. But what I do know is quality doesn't get determined by just looking at them or feeling them a couple times. I got so many past retros that are deemed trash that I still wear today. 09 DMPs 7s, 2010 9s, Chicago 10s, just to name a few. The recent black red 12s are crease happy. But they still are good quality and feel like the originals. My trash BC13s are good quality that feel like the originals. And the originals are held on a god like pedestal. These retros are not made as bad as some make them out to be. Yeah some of the cosmetic defects are ridiculous at times. But overall they are decent quality shoes. Paint chipping after 2 wears is terrible I know. My 06 Fire red 3s did that also. But as far as leathers go, I don't see the problems that so many in here do.

Really didn't know that. But what I do know is quality doesn't get determined by just looking at them or feeling them a couple times. I got so many past retros that are deemed trash that I still wear today. 09 DMPs 7s, 2010 9s, Chicago 10s, just to name a few. The recent black red 12s are crease happy. But they still are good quality and feel like the originals. My trash BC13s are good quality that feel like the originals. And the originals are held on a god like pedestal. These retros are not made as bad as some make them out to be. Yeah some of the cosmetic defects are ridiculous at times. But overall they are decent quality shoes. Paint chipping after 2 wears is terrible I know. My 06 Fire red 3s did that also. But as far as leathers go, I don't see the problems that so many in here do.

The ‘07 fire reds were the worst quality of all the 3 released that day imo. Compared to the cool grey 3s from a month earlier (excellent release) and the flips (quality) they were the worst. I must say the 3s released that year are among the most comfortable I’ve ever worn though. They had really good padding. IMO better than the 2011 WC release. They flips aren’t really comfy but that’s because they have that faux leather inside. I have a really beat pair of the original pure money’s that I throw on to move the car on alternate side days and they’re more comfortable than most of the other Js I own.

Nike finally applied my gift card on the SNKRS app transaction. Nike customer service is good.

I returned two pairs of bc3s to the mall and these are definitely completely sold out now. One employee said she would have just kept them and sold them. I told her I don't have that kind of spare time anymore to make like $30 a pair. Let someone else be shocked to find these returns, and enjoy them.

My Kicks Crew pair (1st pic) has the AIR lower than my NDC pair (2nd pic). The NDC one (only the right shoe) has a nipple on the bottom of the "E" in the NIKE. Is this normal?

EASYsJ7.jpg
t8CAxKY.jpg

Looks like you got the kind with the really soft leather. Out if the 4 pairs I have, I found that only one pair has the soft, glossy leather. The KF pair has a mix of both, and the other 2 pairs have the harder, matte leather. I feel like I struck out on 3 out of 4 pairs on the upper quality. I'm gonna try and return 2 of the pairs but if I see another pair out there in my size with the nicer upper, I'm gonna grab it.
So you like the glossy look instead of dull vibe ?

Back
Top Bottom