What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
To you guys tripling or more up, do you plan to wear at all? Keep in mind these have a shelf life of ~12 years

Yeah, I was thinking the shelf life would be 10 years. No idea if I will need the third pair. I had a pair of Bordeaux 7s stolen out of my garage once and I guess you could call that a forced double purchase because I found another pair to buy at retail. I guess the third pair is just another back up in case something like that happens. Maybe I'll bust out a fresh pair every 3.33 years over the next decade.

PS. I don't keep shoes in the garage anymore.
PPS. I still have 30 days to return one pair in case I change my mind on the third pair in the next month.

I'm keeping the third pair. I just remembered that I have a huge dog and 2 babies at home. These shoes are gonna get wrecked in like 2 to 3 years. For my situation, triple up is necessary if I want a pair on hand over the next 10 years :smile:

I tripled up, but I'm returning one pair to Nike. I basically picked out the right and left shoe with the most flaws and returning that pair. I'll wear one into the ground and keep the other pair DS.

There was an eastbay restock...i was able to cop easily...not sure how long they were available for...if u missed I would personally wait.
There were rumored to be TONS of pairs, and honestly im expecting an announced restock sometime in March.

23116533-FDDD-4A04-AF89-E79F6CB5E20D.jpeg
Missed the restock but I was able to pick these up today (trade for bred toes)

Angelus on deck because im sure the paint will crack

20180301_165038.jpg
20180301_165158.jpg
20180301_165245.jpg
20180301_165341.jpg

Finally got my 2nd pair a month after I ordered from KF today. It's a 10.5 on left. The other is 11 from Stock X had for over a month and they're worn and dirty. It might be me but it seems like the 11 on right has bigger Nike Air on the back. I know they're bigger but only half a size. I'm not complaining just something I noticed when I lined them up for the pics. Also the KF pair came with the long Nike card shown in first pic. I'm guessing all overseas pairs come with that

20180301_165038.jpg
20180301_165158.jpg
20180301_165245.jpg
20180301_165341.jpg

Finally got my 2nd pair a month after I ordered from KF today. It's a 10.5 on left. The other is 11 from Stock X had for over a month and they're worn and dirty. It might be me but it seems like the 11 on right has bigger Nike Air on the back. I know they're bigger but only half a size. I'm not complaining just something I noticed when I lined them up for the pics. Also the KF pair came with the long Nike card shown in first pic. I'm guessing all overseas pairs come with that

what's your true size? how does your 10.5 fit compared to your 11?

20180301_165038.jpg
20180301_165158.jpg
20180301_165245.jpg
20180301_165341.jpg

Yeah my Kix-Files pair came with it also.

Ugh fams. Upon further inspection of my pears.I have encountered an issue with one of my nike air back tabs. Somewhat like the NIKe fiasco with the black metallic 5s. IIRC someone posted a pic in this thread of their back tab letters looking off also. The nice leather on toe boxes, low cut e.p and even on both sides, no issues on midsoles or perforations on ankle collar...then THIS....
Looks like the factory spotted some paint on the letter ( I ) for some reason and my ish looks like NiKE AIR (? Wth?!) since i tripled, i ooped a pair to my homie that struck out, that pear had a higher e.p. cut/ he wanted them anyway and didnt mind...and i kept 2 pears.

Last edited:
20180301_101126.jpg
I have tried all kinds of things to take it off. I've tried acetone, nail polish remover, I've also tried scraping it off with a pair of really sharp scissors, nothing seems to work. I've taped it up and I'm trying the painting process. If that doesn't work I'm just going to send them back. And hope to double up with a nice pair on a restock. This is why I always double or even triple up on OG pairs. I have to get to crispy, clean and even pairs.

Attachments

• 20180301_101211_HDR.jpg
    20180301_101211_HDR.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 22
Damn those cool greys back there....might be my favorite pair of shoes, just ultimate wearability.
Beat my cool greys to death. 2nd most beat pair i have right behind to my fire red 3s from 06

20180301_101126.jpg
I have tried all kinds of things to take it off. I've tried acetone, nail polish remover, I've also tried scraping it off with a pair of really sharp scissors, nothing seems to work. I've taped it up and I'm trying the painting process. If that doesn't work I'm just going to send them back. And hope to double up with a nice pair on a restock. This is why I always double or even triple up on OG pairs. I have to get to crispy, clean and even pairs.

I would just send them back, too many lesson learned from me trying to fix flaws it always backfires and majority of the time youre just damaging the shoe even more without knowing. If you rock those someone will see the NiKE and think you're rocking fugaziisss so might as well send them back, lol jk.. But in all honestly the struggle is real to find a good pair. I got rid of my double cause of a chewed up elephant print, im hoping this EB restock pair is better.

Back
Top Bottom