• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Just paint it....
Tried to paint it. Didnt take. The spray on airbrush method might have worked...
Edit..
Ish didn't work either. Man im just gonna return them. I could never pass them off knowingly to stock x or goat to another sneaker lover like this. Im definitely in on the restocks...damn! At least i have one nice pear.

Last edited:
23116533-FDDD-4A04-AF89-E79F6CB5E20D.jpeg
Missed the restock but I was able to pick these up today (trade for bred toes)

Angelus on deck because im sure the paint will crack

@shawndavinci yes they crack bad. I had to repaint my pair

Tried to paint it. Didnt take. The spray on airbrush method might have worked...
Edit..
Ish didn't work either. Man im just gonna return them. I could never pass them off knowingly to stock x or goat to another sneaker lover like this. Im definitely in on the restocks...damn! At least i have one nice pear.

When you say it didn't work, what do you mean? The paint flaked right off? You could see the black underneath? That suck man; you shouldn't have to go to all that trouble on a new pair of kicks. I'm surprised some white out or paint on that black area didn't cover it up.

Edit..

If you tripled up just wear the good pair and return this botched pair. Problem solved.

That small of a blemish, I wouldn't care. In a few months my pair is gonna get beat so bad that missing tip on the I will be the least of it's issues haha.

They're just shoes after all. factory flaws like that... nbd to me.

Well, the mall I have gotten so many Jordans since 93 is officially closing next month. Kind of sad because my very first Js were bought there. 7s btw. I have bought hundreds of pairs since then and the majority always come from the mall local to me. I was 12 when I got my first pair. I guess my BC3s are my last pair to have purchased from the mall. I know its an insignificant story to most but there are a lot of memories there in 25 years. Anticipation, excitement, the smell, the fun, the pride that comes with having the new air Jordan on release day. Anyway:lol: I thought I would share that. I may have to start being online experts like all you in here now idk. Still, there is nothing like walking into a store buying on release day. Yes I'm old.:lol:

When you say it didn't work, what do you mean? The paint flaked right off? You could see the black underneath? That suck man; you shouldn't have to go to all that trouble on a new pair of kicks. I'm surprised some white out or paint on that black area didn't cover it up.
Yea. The paint rubbed off in both attempts with different kinds of paint. Wiped it off and the look just like before any fixes were attempted. Imma just return these. What a kick in the berries. Yeah. I shouldn't have to do all this. I could deal with other defects but not with that. Oh well.

NiKE

That lower case would bother me too :lol:
I went thru at least 4 pairs or even 5 of the bm5s for a straight 'nike' on both pairs....went thru several pairs of wc4s for the matching leather toes boxes and speckle density to be right on.... Y'all know how we are. They had to be crispy and straight... The hunt continues.....

That small of a blemish, I wouldn't care. In a few months my pair is gonna get beat so bad that missing tip on the I will be the least of it's issues haha.

They're just shoes after all. factory flaws like that... nbd to me.

These are items of legend for some of us. I wouldn't be obsessing about these on a forum if they were just shoes. :smile:

I legit only want these to play basketball in. The 01’s I had were my middle school PE shoes, matter of fact I’ll probably just hoop in my fire reds and admire these on other people’s feet. Congrats to all.

I went thru at least 4 pairs or even 5 of the bm5s for a straight 'nike' on both pairs....went thru several pairs of wc4s for the matching leather toes boxes and speckle density to be right on.... Y'all know how we are. They had to be crispy and straight... The hunt continues.....

I rarely open the box at the store when I buy them.

I rarely open the box at the store when I buy them.

I just check the sizes when I buy them at the store. Gotta make sure sizes are correct. I've seen different sizes in the same box. I take a quick look, but I can't really inspector gadget them until I get home.

Back
Top Bottom