What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Not too bad of a shoe for squats! Works color wise with the floor and my belt.

Attachments

• 7F682CE5-6BA3-4C9B-A8EB-509E644617A1.jpeg
    7F682CE5-6BA3-4C9B-A8EB-509E644617A1.jpeg
    462.5 KB · Views: 87
After going back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth, I decided to double up on these. And I know they'll get rocked a lot, especially since, and I know this is blasphemous for some, I'm not really a fan of the Blk/Red or Black Cement 4s, so I'm passing on them next year.
Just wait 5 years. I dont see anyone in the bay rockin the 88's anymore. Def regret sellin mines tho zzzzzz

who has one shoe more tumbled then the other one... my left shoe is tumbled really nice and the right shoe is not even close to the left shoe very weird i thought i read on here people seeing the same thing on some of there pairs as well

who has one shoe more tumbled then the other one... my left shoe is tumbled really nice and the right shoe is not even close to the left shoe very weird i thought i read on here people seeing the same thing on some of there pairs as well

pretty common on these.

I doubled up from KC-one pair has the same kind of leather(nice), and one pair has completely mismatched leather(my right shoe is pebbled, stiffer leather, and shinier, while my left shoe is noticeably less pebbled, softer leather, and duller. Many people who purchased from footsites, SNKRS, and other authorized retailers, had the exact same issue. It also seems like most people who posted pics had the same issue with the right shoe(stiff/pebbled/shiny).

Once you wear the shoes enough, they should start to look similarly pebbled, so I don’t think you should worry too much.

Last edited:
Im keeping 2. just looking at them over they are so nice. wished the true blues 2016 were exactly like the 2018 bc III, when i picked up my tb they were like stone stiff or something

the leathers need some softening

Have there been confirmed fakes and/or a “fake vs. real” article about these? Some of the YouTube videos I have seen or iffy.

8F532B61-FB43-4DDC-A7D0-C39C07720139.png
just thought I post this up not s bad price and it’s free shipping. I paid 217 from the snkers app. I would jump all over these ASAP if I was still looking good luck all

Back
Top Bottom