Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
i remember man in 05 they bought those hard plastic type Vs? i was lmao

couldn’t compare them to the 2000s V

some people on here including me were awaiting those grape Vs and white fire red black V in 06 and i picked both of them

and when i posted my nike air III to VI i picked up my 99s IV and infra 2000 VI, WOW the liner was soft

idk, but JB is trying to return to some sort of “remastered quality” starting with the 2015 retros. In all honestly, these remastereds ain’t like most nikes & js before 2005

i remember man in 05 they bought those hard plastic type Vs? i was lmao

couldn’t compare them to the 2000s V

some people on here including me were awaiting those grape Vs and white fire red black V in 06 and i picked both of them

and when i posted my nike air III to VI i picked up my 99s and infra 2000 VI, WOW the liner was soft

idk, but JB is trying to return to some sort of “remastered quality” starting with the 2015 retros. In all honestly, these remastereds ain’t like most nikes & js before 2005

most of the time, the only thing remastered was the prices. that whole thing was a sham for the most part, imo.

most of the time, the only thing remastered was the prices. that whole thing was a sham for the most part, imo.
yea, they know the jig, true to form retros will try to come almost close to the original, and the price will be raised up a lot. Yet we really know Nike seems to “forget” about true specifications and don’t use the same materials, design, colors, etc.

And unsurprisingly the originals cost much less and the shape and some of the materials were better

4116AEA7-500B-4565-A83D-60F2AD2128AB.jpeg
Hi everyone...first post on here. Long story short, sold my collection of 300+ pairs back in 2009-2010. Have a family now and decided to get back into the game. Just in time apparently...
I respect that. Welcome back

I respect that. Welcome back
I appreciate it man! It’s funny to see my wife get so hyped about me doing this again. She understood why I gave it up and is trying to repay the “favor” by buying things and then telling me about them. Lol. This woman bought me some True Blue 3s and Oreo 4s and then just nonchalantly says “I ordered you some shoes”. LMAO!

Back
Top Bottom