What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I grabbed a pair of Fire Red Mars IV's in 2006 the morning they came out. I decided to return them later that day due to the materials being so thin and the shape looking ridiculous. They just sucked. I'm guessing that was his doing.
Felt the same way on those Mars 4s. I remember trying mine on and the first step in them put a nasty crease in. The subway foot long shape, the rubber lace holders that were all soft and pliable, ugh I don't even want to think of it.

When it comes to retro+, he’s a genius. When it comes to OG retros, he doesn’t believe in making them true to the OG. Many on NT hate this since many focus on OG retros

Genius might be a bit too much, bit there were plenty of solid retro + during his first run. However, I think there have been many solid retro + in the past few years as well. Overall, the retro + is hit or miss.

I grabbed a pair of Fire Red Mars IV's in 2006 the morning they came out. I decided to return them later that day due to the materials being so thin and the shape looking ridiculous. They just sucked. I'm guessing that was his doing.
Yupppp explains why I got those nasty creases on the medial side from sitting in the box awkwardly for many years. Stockx didn't accept it lol.

IDK bout all that. no one gives a damb about no Drake sneaker news

I totally agree. Never had or wanted Drakexjb collabs but the sneaker industry, universally saw Drake leaving, as an L for Jordan brand. Gentry’s handprints will be all over JB sooner than later-and that’s the worst news I’ve heard from JB in years.
giphy (3).gif

200w.gif

Are people overstating the impact of ONE person at a massive corporation like Nike? I doubt the culture affords him that much power. He had to have convinced a small army of people to buy into his strategy. Do we really know he was directly responsible for some of these things, or is it just conjecture?

A little off topic, but a number of years ago I bought the 2012 FR4s on eBay....Seller stated they were NIB. When received they were NOT new. Seller had all kinds of excuses about his brother posting on this account. I filed a claim and got my money back. Looks like I saved myself from owning a trash shoe....yay! That was actually my first re-entry into retro Jordans since the OG days....SMH...

Dude did an incredible job. That overall shape. Toe box. EP height. Nailed it.

Back EP looks a little weird/smudged but overall incredible work.

Back
Top Bottom