Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20180321-203736_Samsung Internet.jpg
Is this a good idea

Tempted to get a pair off stockX seeing as the prices with a coupon are just about retail+tax, but I dont like I wont get to see them beforehand. People asking $250 plus on local sites.

If he rolls back the remastered program and brings back the pleather quality :smh:

Between the possibility of that and releases being more limited again, I’m glad i’m calling it quits soon

I really think people overestimate how many people buy multiple pairs and keep the best. Thats very detail oriented collector behavior which is like 10% of buyers if that and not enough to make up all or most of the shoes on stockx.. Im a sneaker head and I dont worry about that ish. I guess stockx is probably geared more towards collectors so there probably is SOME b grade unloading.

I think the problem here is rather Nike just plain released a lot of b grade quality bc3. I mean look at all the complaining in this thread you're lucky to get a clean pair.

At least we have 2018 to look forward to. Gentry is gonna drop crap Mars/spizike/spike lee Inspired hybrids in 2019/2020. GUARANTEED.

This is WAYYYYYYYYY Worse sneaker news than drake leaving JB. A hundred fold.
IDK bout all that. no one gives a damb about no Drake sneaker news

IDK bout all that. no one gives a damb about no Drake sneaker news

I totally agree. Never had or wanted Drakexjb collabs but the sneaker industry, universally saw Drake leaving, as an L for Jordan brand. Gentry’s handprints will be all over JB sooner than later-and that’s the worst news I’ve heard from JB in years.

I've never heard anything good about Gentry.
When it comes to retro+, he’s a genius. When it comes to OG retros, he doesn’t believe in making them true to the OG. Many on NT hate this since many focus on OG retros

I grabbed a pair of Fire Red Mars IV's in 2006 the morning they came out. I decided to return them later that day due to the materials being so thin and the shape looking ridiculous. They just sucked. I'm guessing that was his doing.

Back
Top Bottom