What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Weird how kickscrew was selling them for 60 over retail not long ago. Guess they got stuck with them and had to do something.
That's how I got my 2nd and 3rd pairs off of stockX for retail. Sad to see it go :frown:

probably dead from people just creating accounts for every purchase they made. it was meant to be used once per user

hopefully they do another code giveaway, thats how I got my last one back in February. they gave everyone a one time use code

I remember reading somewhere that production numbers for the concordes will be JB's highest ever. More than space jams.

Yeah, I've read 1.8 million pairs of concords. 1 million of them will be men's sizes. How many bc3s did they make?

Discount on Stockx is over with. I signed up & discount doesn't work for shoes. Not just me, but everyone else who posted about it also. Ended last week.|l
Oh real? Bummer, I only posted as I used it about 2 weeks ago. Yeah guess too many people were finding loopholes to use it again and again.

They didn't let you use the same address twice so you would have to send to other addresses. I had one sent to a friends so I could use the code again.

Probably a limited time coupon that was bound to end sooner or later once they became established.

They didn't let you use the same address twice so you would have to send to other addresses. I had one sent to a friends so I could use the code again.

Probably a limited time coupon that was bound to end sooner or later once they became established.

I ran out of addresses.

20180426_141121.jpg
Me and my little man today

hey man, suggestion and I swear im not trying to be a douche. take a better pic, print it and put it on a wall or something. that's what I plan to do when I get my own kids. :nthat:
no your good i never been i picture type of guy phone sucks quality. But i never thought about framing great suggestion. Waiting patiently for true retro 13 flints my grails that will be

Back
Top Bottom