What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
hey man, suggestion and I swear im not trying to be a douche. take a better pic, print it and put it on a wall or something. that's what I plan to do when I get my own kids. :nthat:

THIS

took so many pics last week, not sure which one to print and frame...

Attachments

• E7CA63F8-692F-41C1-81B4-5A93C5DF2105.jpeg
    E7CA63F8-692F-41C1-81B4-5A93C5DF2105.jpeg
    436.3 KB · Views: 114
My only complaint so far has been the squeaking from the backtab rubbing against the ankle leather. Easy fix but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Peep the f’d up curvature on the left toe box haha. Just noticed this today on my second wear. Oh well, I just won’t ever look at them
A8FC5521-669F-4BD8-B601-F1F47BA67F04.jpeg

Their is a ton of cement 3's on the shelf on my base...actually was kind of shocked when I seen them..
I know they have at least two size 11, 10's and 9's..

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::smh:
20180326_130338.jpg Was looking online for these but stopped in Finish Line one day and saw these on the shelf. Only pair left and a half size too small at 11.5 but i had to cop. Theyre a little snug but will be fine once theyre broken in. One of my favorites shoes oat.
So get a size that don’t fit just to have s shoe?

If your in here just to clown on people lol. You need to log off.
I’m not but people will just put any size on their feet! And do whateva just to have a shoe it’s not that serious.. I love sneakers just like the next person but I’m not just putting any size on my feet if they don’t fit

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::smh:
So get a size that don’t fit just to have s shoe?
Yup absolutely. I wear between a 11.5-12 anyways. 12's just give me a little more room. They will be fine once broken in. They were right there and i bought them. If it was that big of a deal i couldve ordered them online in size 12.

I’m not but people will just put any size on their feet! And do whateva just to have a shoe it’s not that serious.. I love sneakers just like the next person but I’m not just putting any size on my feet if they don’t fit
Some just love a sneaker so much that they will take what ever they can get. There is nothing wrong with that. Its their money. Their prerogative.

Some just love a sneaker so much that they will take what ever they can get. There is nothing wrong with that. Its their money. Their prerogative.
Dumbest thing I ever I heard! SOME PEOPLE LOVE SHOES SO MUCH THAT THEY WILL TAKE WHATEVA THEY CAN GET??? :emoji_thinking: :emoji_joy: wow lol

Back
Top Bottom