Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
2EFB2911-F5EF-43E8-94D2-2AACF24C18F9.jpeg

These are hotttt

Copping two pairs cause I’m gonna customize 1 midsole into the DR flag, jobs already half done

I realized that tripling up was too much for me. I dont get into many dirty situations in my bc3s. A third pair would have never seen the light of day.

I think I'm gonna paint the EP black on one pair.
I know that'll upset some peeps, but there's just too much grey on them with it going much higher on these.

Anyone cop the AJ3 vault track suit pants??? I wanna squeeze the trigger on Jimmy Jazz but realized the pants might be too tight if I go TTS. Should I size up? Do they fit like the AJ1 wings suit pants???

This! Reason why I had to triple up. Doubled up originally but I’m wearing my first pair so much that I needed to triple. Bought off stockx for maybe $8 over retail.

Dude I did the exact same thing. Had 2, but I wear one pair almost every day so had to get 3 lmao

I realized that tripling up was too much for me. I dont get into many dirty situations in my bc3s. A third pair would have never seen the light of day.

Dang, same here! Had 2, wearing one so much...had to pick up 2 more at Champs Times Square Restock today! Looks like they have tons more!
20180503_222442.jpg

I wonder if the next retro of these will have the NA or jumpman I really hope they won’t go back to the jump man but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was slapped on the shoe again

Back
Top Bottom