• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Y’all wild I had 3 and let one go because it was overkill :lol:

Just depends on what you actually wear. I bought three silver AM97s when they dropped last year. Wore the first pair ALL the time, then one of the airbags failed so they went back to Nike. Now I'm on pair 2, and as crazy as it seems when you buy three pairs of one shoe, it's not difficult to realize a year later that you'll be out of pairs long before that shoe comes around again. I had five pairs of Kobe 5 chaos, and now I have two. I wore the first three into the ground. The last two are sitting on ice because I don't want to burn through them. Who knows when THAT shoe might ever come back. If Nike did a chaos 5 protro, I'd buy another five pairs.

I usually get away with putting extra airmax insoles or any runners on my js so the logo insole wont fade, but everytime I use my cements my feet hurts while walking

Is it just me or are these bricks

I have 1 pair, mind you I still have my 2011 pair of BC III which are in decent shape noticeable wear but nothing crazy. This is my favorite of all time but I work 5 days out the week and when I get home I usually in slides or bare foot. I have 125+ pairs and it seems i dont have enough time to rock them as much as I want. 1 is enough for ME I can rotate them and keep them clean until the next retro.

Last edited:
These BC3’s are absolutely the only shoe I will always buy when released, and the only shoe I truly ever need

I got two pairs of these and I am GOOD. Gonna beat the first pair and have the second on ice for some years later. Had a chance to get a third pair on the restock the other week and went with the white/reds instead.

Pics of destroyed pair?

"Destroyed" probably just in my terms, as I just haven't tried to clean them! :D I'd more than likely just pass them down to one of my young dudes!

20180811_175020.jpg

20180811_175111.jpg

Last edited:
I’m not on the, “shoes look better creased” or “character” thing when it comes to many jays. Especially if you’re wearing to be stylish instead of wearing beaters. My 3s tend to curve upward with heavy wear. I know it’s inevitable, but I prefer shoes to look new-ish for as long as possible. Certain 1s or 8s, it doesn’t matter to me.

Them ain’t destroyed :lol: don’t need a cleaning either

Destroyed means something different these days. When shoes are down graded to grass cutting level, that’s destroyed in my book

They look used. Saying they're destroyed is definitely a reach.

Damn, so literal lol, of course I'm exaggerating! :lol: However, for me at 38, only wearing my J's on weekends (as I mainly use runners to and from work during week) with over 200 shoes, it "almost" makes no sense for me to wear shoes down til my toes are popping out the front! My wife would slap me in the street for that! "You taking up all my GOOD closet space and basement with these boxes..."!

I buy what I like, and often buy A LOT of what I like, and if my kids [that I coach] or young family members get to flourish with a gently used (or new) pair of kicks, so be it! They can Force Field, replace insoles, Jason Mark, Sole Protect it up! Just don't have time for that lol. Product of the Roc-A-Fella era lmao...just kidding! (If you didn't know what that was, you wore it once/twice and tossed. Air Forces, white tees, etc.)

Also, before this comes up, too...Yes, I used to resell heavy, so multiple pairs is more habitual at this point, and I made a good amount of dough. I'm fine doing what I do! :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom