What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Anyone else’s pair doesn’t crease? I wore these the other day and walked a mile through hills and stuff with literally NO change at all. Other shoes I’ve had creased very easy. I’m glad they don’t have the tumbled leather on 1s, because they’ll be able to keep their shape longer I hope

Anyone else’s pair doesn’t crease? I wore these the other day and walked a mile through hills and stuff with literally NO change at all. Other shoes I’ve had creased very easy. I’m glad they don’t have the tumbled leather on 1s, because they’ll be able to keep their shape longer I hope
Same here. I find that the 3s usually are harder to crease than other pairs. Minus the true blue recent retro which was paper thin leather smh.

How's the midsole holding up for those wearing these on the daily? Only worn mine a few times. I know the 2013 paired cracked first wear

The leather is not stiff IMO. It moves and doesn’t feel like I’m walking with glass shoes like the true blue. I’m not mad though. Best leather(on a jordan) I’ve had was the OG Cherry was the OG Cherry 12. Those were sturdy stiff, not crap plastic stiff.

Lighting Was Just Right :pimp:
87870022-08D9-4347-93DC-ECDD193DF55A.jpeg

D4995ACE-89F1-4205-9FCA-ABE4668695E6.jpeg

Tales.From.The.Hood.1995.BRRip.slam-new03.gif

SUPER HELL FIRE, CleanestNdaCity CleanestNdaCity , & @So Much Sole 23!!!!
Y'all both are makin' me wanna UNDS a pair of mines, now!!!

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

The leather is not stiff IMO. It moves and doesn’t feel like I’m walking with glass shoes like the true blue. I’m not mad though. Best leather(on a jordan) I’ve had was the OG Cherry was the OG Cherry 12. Those were sturdy stiff, not crap plastic stiff.
I agree with u there. My og obsidians were one of my favorites quality wise.

I know, I have issues. But I've started wearing these every day and every chance I get, definitely going to burning through these like crazy. I never had any of the other BC3 releases, so it's like Christmas everyday I slip these beauties on :lol:
I got too many other shoes I havent worn yet to do that

Received the pair that restocked last week. I opened the box to find a pair of cleats and an invoice for somebody else on the other side of the country. I contacted Nike and all they did was refund my money, send me a prepaid label to return the cleats, and a 20% off coupon (excluding new releases) for my next purchase :angry::angry::angry:

Received the pair that restocked last week. I opened the box to find a pair of cleats and an invoice for somebody else on the other side of the country. I contacted Nike and all they did was refund my money, send me a prepaid label to return the cleats, and a 20% off coupon (excluding new releases) for my next purchase :angry::angry::angry:
Wow smh I would have been sick. Check the invoice for dudes number and call and tell him to send u your cements lol

Just hit up stockX. Resale isn't bad and will go down a little after these restocks.

Back
Top Bottom