• True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
That ep slab is supposed to be thin

Winning a dunk contest in some ac Slater denim tho?? :pimp:

14A3C370-1BB4-4861-A550-9C4D8B5FE3AA.jpeg

Wasn't a donor, you can order NA and other custom backtabs off IG from a few guys but the top two are beat2heatrestorations - where those are from or jaysocologist. With mine I had the red painted on, but now you can get dual cast tabs so no painting needed.

20180127_174938.jpg
20180127_174929.jpg

Wow, I've been out JB in years. I had NO IDEA, you can order backtabs. That's crazy, Mind Blown :lol::lol:

Thanks for all the info, I'm gonna reach out for sure and try a pair :nthat::nthat:

dumb question but how y'all tie the laces on 3's and not have em showing?

You lace the last loop hole (which ever one you choose, I typically take the one before the ''wings'' up top) with the shoelace tip going down into the shoe inside of the traditional outward. From there, pull the laces behind the tongue, tie your knot, and let the knot sit behind the tongue, resting on your foot. Won't see the knot and it will keep the shoe tied and neat.

You lace the last loop hole (which ever one you choose, I typically take the one before the ''wings'' up top) with the shoelace tip going down into the shoe inside of the traditional outward. From there, pull the laces behind the tongue, tie your knot, and let the knot sit behind the tongue, resting on your foot. Won't see the knot and it will keep the shoe tied and neat.
I figured, I did that before with my 4's before

Rocking factory laced :sick:0]

I don’t think I’ve ever seen that

My true blues fit so tight I didn't need to make the laces tighter to just rock them tucked in like they come out of the box. Not sure what's so crazy about that. No one sees the tuck under normal wear.

Back
Top Bottom