What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
i was on the same boat as you for a size eight till like a month or two ago and just like everyone said they're either flawed or fugazzi
I eventually just pulled the trigger on the stockx price which was only like $230 DS (today its $243)
Best decision i couldve made
Nowhere near as pleased with the infrared vi as i am with the bc3's and i got them for retail

Problem is that a DS Size 14 runs about $100-$120 more than a DS Size 8 - which I'm not willing to pay. That's about $160 over retail. No thanks.

I ended up scooping up the used Size 14 from Goat for $225. I don't need the box and I wear all my Jordans so that fact that it's not new doesn't bother me. Just hopping the condition of the shoes match up with the actual posted pictures. We'll see.

Problem is that a DS Size 14 runs about $100-$120 more than a DS Size 8 - which I'm not willing to pay. That's about $160 over retail. No thanks.

I ended up scooping up the used Size 14 from Goat for $225. I don't need the box and I wear all my Jordans so that fact that it's not new doesn't bother me. Just hopping the condition of the shoes match up with the actual posted pictures. We'll see.

And if what you get arent like the pictures you have every right to return it.

Just received my 4th pair of 11.5

20190225_122100.jpg

...first pair is still in rotation but one can never have too many BC3s :nthat:

Yup. Never enough. Like most, this Jordan has been worn mostly than any other pair. Rocked them for like 2 months straight. Had to rock them today with the rain incoming. I have 3 pairs (2 DS) always looking around for a good used pair to rock after I’m done with the one I’m wearing now.

I think these and the black infrared 6 will be my two daily beaters.

485F9A72-115E-429F-8CC6-9C161BEF3738.jpeg

I wore mine for the first time last night. I think they're over padded...
I also think they are a tad overpadded to the point that they fit small. I've only tried them on, waiting till snow clears before breaking them out.
Do they break in a little bit if you go TTS?

I also think they are a tad overpadded to the point that they fit small. I've only tried them on, waiting till snow clears before breaking them out.
Do they break in a little bit if you go TTS?
I only wore them to pick up some marinara sauce, lol

Defintely regret passing on these. I’m seeing prices going up so they’re probably not in the cards for me.

Back
Top Bottom