What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I was about to say the 03 WC were solid.. not like the BC from 01 but that's not a shoe that goes in that botched category lol. I had a pair way back when I shouldve never let go.. the way they made the tongue this real elephant skin type leather was sick.

At least I can say I wore them..

Loved my pair. Had the subtle elephant print too. Loved em....minus the Jumpan.

AJIII.JPG

I was about to say the 03 WC were solid.. not like the BC from 01 but that's not a shoe that goes in that botched category lol. I had a pair way back when I shouldve never let go.. the way they made the tongue this real elephant skin type leather was sick.

At least I can say I wore them..
Do you guys know how the 2013 Jordan 13 White cement fits compared to the fire reds from 2013?

That just doesn't look good to me. Maybe it's the angles, maybe it's because it's not the same as the original because of the thicker elephant print cut.

That just doesn't look good to me. Maybe it's the angles, maybe it's because it's not the same as the original because of the thicker elephant print cut.
Yeah I feel ya. Imo they still look a lot better than the boot toe they had before but EP height modification is beyond my area of expertise.

I really do think the contrasting lines werent prominent on the initial release of the 89s and they became more pronounced with wear, tear, and age. It makes sense, I will keep my pairs black edged and just wear them normally. Just some insight from an old head in MJO's comment section.

20190511_015554.jpg

Okay, a year after release I got my triple up pair off of StockX pretty quick and did an EXTENSIVE legit check. Even though I have two other pairs of this exact shoe from this exact release, I still went and checked everything. 300 bucks was expensive and there are too many people out there trying to get over on each other. So I finally came to the assumption that they are real. All the places to check are legit looking. Only problem is the paint on the red of the outsole on one of the outsoles not completely covering and leaving a bit of grey. Everything else matched. Production date was 7/19/17 9/23/17 and it’s LN3. Size 13

I really do think the contrasting lines werent prominent on the initial release of the 89s and they became more pronounced with wear, tear, and age. It makes sense, I will keep my pairs black edged and just wear them normally. Just some insight from an old head in MJO's comment section.

20190511_015554.jpg

Wrong thread holmes.

Downtown Detroit today plenty sizes in the back as well.

FB_IMG_1557627664159.jpg

Say what?

Strictly size 8's. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom