What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I've got the Tinker 3 which I read were a little more comfy, but no, they're nothing special. I mean it's aged tech; what are you gonna do? They suck walking outside but indoors they're not bad.

Different feet, also different ideals of "comfort". To me, these things are very comfortable however the all black leather upper made my feet feel like they were in an oven on hot, sunny days. It's the reason I don't wear them much in the summer.

Almost every bc3 I owned was comfortable. Well, the 2011 pair wasn’t as comfortable as the 2001 or 2018, but still not bad (though the quality was awful on them).

Flyknit Trainers and Racers are not comfortable at all, to me. I feel like these BC3's are more comfy that those, if it weren't for my achilles getting shredded (which also happens on Trainers)

Not trying to beat a dead horse but keeping it a buck this release really disappointed me. Sincerely if you like them Im happy for you enjoy them, beyond classic shoe. Some improvements were made to the 18s.

We all have our own criteria and priorities for what j's should look like. The fat bloated shape and EP killed these for me and they are a personal fav. I guess at least were approaching 1.5 years closer to the next release.

I prefer the last release. I couldnt figure out why. Looking at my own feet on foot is huge for me and IMO the previous release at least looks more aerodynamic and sleek even with the god awful jumpman and otherwise half cooked attempt looking down.

Still just shoes at the end of the day and we're blessed collectively to have the change to buy shoes I personally can say were once a pipe dream or once every 5 year treat not something I stockpile.

Not trying to beat a dead horse but keeping it a buck this release really disappointed me. Sincerely if you like them Im happy for you enjoy them, beyond classic shoe. Some improvements were made to the 18s.

We all have our own criteria and priorities for what j's should look like. The fat bloated shape and EP killed these for me and they are a personal fav. I guess at least were approaching 1.5 years closer to the next release.

I prefer the last release. I couldnt figure out why. Looking at my own feet on foot is huge for me and IMO the previous release at least looks more aerodynamic and sleek even with the god awful jumpman and otherwise half cooked attempt looking down.

Still just shoes at the end of the day and we're blessed collectively to have the change to buy shoes I personally can say were once a pipe dream or once every 5 year treat not something I stockpile.
The last release had awe full shiny cheap a%% leather. That was an aweful retro. Not saying these are the best by any stretch.

The last release had awe full shiny cheap a%% leather. That was an aweful retro. Not saying these are the best by any stretch.

I cant argue with you. The toebox kills the 18's for me, i hate bloated looking. Thats why I say we all have different priorities. I mean it would be cool if they just did them right where everything was done right for once.

Was told by my elementary school peers that I had on “clown shoes” back in ‘94 when moms got me the first retro lol. Kids my age back then didn’t grasp the concept of appreciating retros yet. You were all but clowned for not having the “new” Jordan’s on. How times have changed.
In their defense, the 94s were indeed clown shoe-esque

Gesshhhh... Nice pic bro... I need those Metallics to finish off the blk/red set...

20190505_210650.jpg
20190505_210845.jpg
20190505_210946.jpg
What about Banned 1?

This jacket fit TTS or should I size down due to the oversized nature of JB clothing? TIA

Attachments

• E51FAA26-C4C8-46B5-AB20-897A7404D660.jpeg
    E51FAA26-C4C8-46B5-AB20-897A7404D660.jpeg
    126.4 KB · Views: 28
Back
Top Bottom