What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Took mine to the Philippines April-May. Was there for 6 weeks. Wore dry socks. Did a buch of walking in the streets & mountains. Stepped in dog **** 3 times lol. Abused the hell outta em. Had no issues w/ sweating w/ dry socks. Pops wore chlorophyll 3's. Wasn't too bad for him either. Dry socks help alot.

Mambukal Resort. Pops w/ the Chlorophylls.
20190713001604423a625e462c9d95-2.jpg

Pops almost 70 still rockin Jordans. Got on Son of Mars @ Campuestohan Resort
20190713003622423a625e462c9d95-1.jpg

Last edited:
Took mine to the Philippines April-May. Was there for 6 weeks. Wore dry socks. Did a buch of walking in the streets & mountains. Stepped in dog **** 3 times lol. Abused the hell outta em. Had no issues w/ sweating w/ dry socks. Pops wore chlorophyll 3's. Wasn't too bad for him either. Dry socks help alot.

Mambukal Resort. Pops w/ the Chlorophylls.
20190713001604423a625e462c9d95-2.jpg

Pops almost 70 still rockin Jordans. Got on Son of Mars @ Campuestohan Resort
20190713003622423a625e462c9d95-1.jpg
That’s right, pare. I gotta go back to motherland Ophir one day.

If you going somewhere warm for vaca.. they’re saunas for your feet! I’d prefer something knit for warmer climate. My BC3 are pretty much snow shoe tanks

Not anywhere absurdly hot. Wear what you like right?

my pops was telling me to go to PI next year... i havent been since 94... yes im old lol... but i might pass... i just cant take the plane ride... its just way too long to be on a flight for almost a day

Man, I remember the first time I actually saw the 2001 black cement III retro in high school, it just stood out, it wasnt ubiquitous, it was special to see. 2018, 2019 now its just almost on 1/4 or something peoples feet. Not saying its bad that its more available and people like em more, just saying back in the day it was special to see them and I like remembering the first time that I or other people saw it in person.

Last edited by a moderator:
I promised my son when he fits my size (10.5) he can select 3 shoes from my collection to have. If he stays that size during the time he wears them out, he can select another 3. Somehow he jumped from a size 7 this school year (he’s 9.5yrs) to a size 10 this past wknd at the Nike outlet…. I’m like crap….he’ll be my size imminently! He wants my BC3 and Infrared 6. Can’t blame him; he has good taste . Will be happy to see him enjoy these, however, a bit bummed b/c I love my BC3s. I had a 2nd pair on RD, but got rid of them. Would have kept them if I knew he wanted them and would grow into them so quick!

Question is, I have an extra pair of BC4s. I think this would be an even trade; thoughts? Is NT the best place to pull this off? I hate paying resell, even though SX prices aren’t too bad. Just thinking whether to get them now or wait; prices will likely rise in the next year. I’d prefer to see the actual pair though, as I selected good EP height and other QC details from the two pairs I had. Or I can just wait until the next release, however, that will be a number of years…. Appreciate people’s thoughts; thanks!

I promised my son when he fits my size (10.5) he can select 3 shoes from my collection to have. If he stays that size during the time he wears them out, he can select another 3. Somehow he jumped from a size 7 this school year (he’s 9.5yrs) to a size 10 this past wknd at the Nike outlet…. I’m like crap….he’ll be my size imminently! He wants my BC3 and Infrared 6. Can’t blame him; he has good taste . Will be happy to see him enjoy these, however, a bit bummed b/c I love my BC3s. I had a 2nd pair on RD, but got rid of them. Would have kept them if I knew he wanted them and would grow into them so quick!

Question is, I have an extra pair of BC4s. I think this would be an even trade; thoughts? Is NT the best place to pull this off? I hate paying resell, even though SX prices aren’t too bad. Just thinking whether to get them now or wait; prices will likely rise in the next year. I’d prefer to see the actual pair though, as I selected good EP height and other QC details from the two pairs I had. Or I can just wait until the next release, however, that will be a number of years…. Appreciate people’s thoughts; thanks!
Cop em now. You and he won’t regret it.

0213801F-D989-402A-B4E8-6988F05B270A.jpeg

A lot of peeps are really critical of this retro but there is no denying the quality is there. They are built like tanks. Part of me still wants to double up but I’m beginning to realize it’s probably not necessary. These things are TOUGH, yet very comfy also. Sure the shape is off and the ep is too high, but I still love this shoe regardless.

Yup. But people that complain about elephant print continually forget that the 94/2001 retros had high elephant print too. My 2001 pair had the same height as these. But yea I agree. This retro is built great.

So is the best rendition that we have of the white cemets the JTH version? As fast as Nike air on the back and regular soles?

Back
Top Bottom