What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Hey got my 01 black cement 3s from a school teacher. Midsoles intact but I can see the dust forming near the air bubble. Back tabs were replaced of course, but the quality on those older jays is night and day. Real cow leather too

I was so horrified by inconsistencies in the 2018s, and the rock hard pleather that they had to move. But no hate the 18 bc3s do the job.

Yesterday
C4C5ABC5-55F2-444B-928D-A734F612259E.jpeg

Cant wait for the 2020 bc3 to drop next month. Hopefully it comes close to that 01 leather. Yall are dead right about those. You know how real that leather is imediately upon holding them.

I never owned a pair of III in my life.

Can everyone please provide honest and detailed testimonials about their durability in case I decide to get a pair in the future? Like what parts of the shoe can deteriorate? Any parts that will discolor? Any pieces or details of the shoe that will fall off eventually?

Perhaps I may be tempted to get the 1988 NBA All-Star Game Jordan jersey and the black/cement III peaked my interest since he wore it in that game honestly.

Can everyone please provide honest and detailed testimonials about their durability in case I decide to get a pair in the future? Like what parts of the shoe can deteriorate? Any parts that will discolor? Any pieces or details of the shoe that will fall off eventually?

Perhaps I may be tempted to get the 1988 NBA All-Star Game Jordan jersey and the black/cement III peaked my interest since he wore it in that game honestly.

2018 bc3's are certified tanks. You won't be disappointed in quality. I beat mine to death & they still look decent. I'm talking about I was beating them for a year then I took them to the Philippines for 6 weeks, stepped in dog dodo 3 times, walked up mountains & wet terrain, dirty streets & dirt roads, rain, walked in a procession for 2 hours while I was there. I thought for sure they would be toast when I got back but I still keep beating them to this day. My go-to dog walker & grocery getters but still rock when going out. Jason Voorhees shoes, they just won't die. I have another pair on ice but haven't had the need to break em out yet.

Leather is still on point, no paint chipping or cracking. Creases are decent & not so visible w/ the leather quality. Still comfy as hell. As long as you give them a regular quick wet/dry wipe down when needed they should last you a long time.

Kinna ridiculous how clean they still look.
20190819_112826.jpg

Still have mine and wear to this day. Replaced the heel tab myself to have Nike Air I’ll try to remember to take a pic. To me it’s the last well made shoe of the 99-03 era, actual leather that doesn’t shine.
My dumbass copped a sz 15 because the 14 felt to tight to ball in. One of the biggest regrets of my life

bro, these shoes are Collector's dreams with NIKE AIR branding, you shouldn"t have to decide whether or not to cop a pair.

these are automatic no-brainer. you should probably go cop some yeezy's

bro, these shoes are Collector's dreams with NIKE AIR branding, you shouldn"t have to decide whether or not to cop a pair.

these are automatic no-brainer. you should probably go cop some yeezy's

I don't have to be a follower or sheep like most people or yourself. Just because most people like something, it doesn't mean I have to follow suit. I have the right to have my own ideas and not subscribe like everyone else or yourself.

A no-brainer to you, but I'm not into the III like that. I have specific models I strictly like based on my right to make a choice.

I'm definitely not like most sheep people who get the crappy and overpriced Yeezy. Those are one of the worst shoes that ever came out.

Back
Top Bottom