What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
So are these uncomfortable or just run small? Does sizing up make them more comfortable? Haven't unDS-ed mine yet and considering just selling now.

This last dialog confuses me. Mine fit TTS and for a retro Jordan are one of my most comfortable. I've had them in regular rotation since release. This was generally the sentiment for most of the thread until now....

My true blues fit hella tight so much so im considering offing them before they get too much run. My bcs are more roomy probably could've sized down. Really grinds my gears lol. Im gonna stay tts if i cop those uncs and hope for the best

Can’t believe these are about 2 years old. I have like 2 DS pairs, and worn in pair that I always rock still look I’m good condition. Only thing wrong is it’s yellowing on the front toe part. I bought a whitening pen on amazon to paint it but it only last a few wears before it comes out.

In fact, I wore them again today. If I don’t wear other shoes, these are the Jordan’s I rock the most.

But the question is. When is the next retro with a decent shape and elephant print like the varsity red/unite pair?

The way they did the NA on these killed them for me. Not true to the original like the IV. In my memory the NA was the same color as the rest of the back (black or white) with the top surface painted (white or black). This detail ruined it for me :-(
1581857307016.jpeg

See also the pair on the left in this picture:
1581857487151.jpeg

Last edited:
The way they did the NA on these killed them for me. Not true to the original like the IV. In my memory the NA was the same color as the rest of the back (black or white) with the top surface painted (white or black). This detail ruined it for me :-(
1581857307016.jpeg

See also the pair on the left in this picture:
1581857487151.jpeg
Nah, the OGs looked identical to the current NA tabs they’re putting on 3s. They did painted tabs starting in 94 all the way up until the 2016 TBs.

gonna switch out the insole and see if it will make a difference

Through time if I could go back, I would only cop BC3 releases lol (‘01, ‘08, ‘11, ’18 )

its the only shoe i gravitate towards no matter what

Back
Top Bottom