What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I hate to beat the dead horse but I dont even look at my BC3's the same after I got my FR3's this year. BC3's like the ugly step child to the FR3's with the "OG" shape and EP height.
We're very sorry to hear that.

1666712751227.gif

Call me washed, but this is the first I've ever heard this.

Yeah, Fab Five would beg to differ.

fab five.jpg

So, someone school an old man.
Black socks = Out
Ankle socks = Out
White Crew Height = In?
White Quarter Socks (between ankle and crew) = ???

Don't ask me brother man.

I wear my Jordans with slim fit Adidas track pants.

...I don't give a bleep.

LOL I think what he meant was, BC IIIs specifically shouldn't be worn with black socks because the black sock thing didn't come along until a few years later. For the OG MJ look, you need to wear white socks. Not saying I agree with this or care/think it matters in 2022, but I'm pretty sure that's what he was getting at.

LOL I think what he meant was, BC IIIs specifically shouldn't be worn with black socks because the black sock thing didn't come along until a few years later. For the OG MJ look, you need to wear white socks. Not saying I agree with this or care/think it matters in 2022, but I'm pretty sure that's what he was getting at.

Nah that's def not what he meant. picasso swerve picasso swerve just come explain yourself. :lol:

I assumed the same thing but was waiting for him to speak for himself

Interesting take. Kind of how it irks me when guys mix and match jerseys and sneakers from different eras (such as black-pinstripe Bulls jerseys with OG VI's).

Interesting take. Kind of how it irks me when guys mix and match jerseys and sneakers from different eras (such as black-pinstripe Bulls jerseys with OG VI's).
You’d hate me bro. I rocked a pinstripe Jordan jersey with some black cement 33 lows 😂. To be fair only reason I got the pinstripe is because a homie let it go for a price I couldn’t say no to & those were the only bred colorway shoes I had on hand.

Back
Top Bottom