What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I honestly don't think we'll be seeing NA BC3 with the new shape anytime soon. It was a 17 year wait when we got them in 2018, not including the jumpman versions. I hope I'm wrong though.

I honestly don't think we'll be seeing NA BC3 with the new shape anytime soon. It was a 17 year wait when we got them in 2018, not including the jumpman versions. I hope I'm wrong though.
Bout time we get a decent pair I probably won't even be thinking about them

But I think JB considers the Jumpman versions as much a part of the retro-release cadence as it does the NA versions. It just wasn't doing NA versions of things at the time of those retros. So there was a 2001, 2008, 2011 and 2018. Won't be surprised one bit to see them return in another 2-3 years. Unless they're gonna wait until the 40th anniversary in 2028. Anything is possible with this company these days.

It’s way too many other AJ OGs that haven’t been retroed to dwell on another retro of the BC 3s with something simple like a thinner toe. I’m good with my 2018s…give me accurate Steel 10s, Powder 9s and Sport Blue 6s to start.

It’s way too many other AJ OGs that haven’t been retroed to dwell on another retro of the BC 3s with something simple like a thinner toe. I’m good with my 2018s…give me accurate Steel 10s, Powder 9s and Sport Blue 6s to start.
True. But you know the company and the broader culture make certain models/colorways different from others in terms of desirability and profit. They know they can generate big revenue instantly with something like BC or WC IIIs. The mainstream isn’t clamoring for steel Xs. It’s just not. That’s why OG colorway 1s, IIIS, IVs, XIs … hell, even Vs and VIs keep getting released.
That said, it doesn’t have to be one or the other. JB can release all the other retros you’re talking about and also release the mainstays again. Most people don’t hoard three pairs and sit on them for years. Five to seven years between releases of classic OG retros is plenty of time.

True. But you know the company and the broader culture make certain models/colorways different from others in terms of desirability and profit. They know they can generate big revenue instantly with something like BC or WC IIIs. The mainstream isn’t clamoring for steel Xs. It’s just not. That’s why OG colorway 1s, IIIS, IVs, XIs … hell, even Vs and VIs keep getting released.
That said, it doesn’t have to be one or the other. JB can release all the other retros you’re talking about and also release the mainstays again. Most people don’t hoard three pairs and sit on them for years. Five to seven years between releases of classic OG retros is plenty of time.
Yeah but the thing is they only release a few OG a year, so I’d rather have something we never had retroed before. 3s can go back to the vault as far as I’m concerned

Went with these for a much needed day off from work to drop my my son at school today.

E63B9CA5-FB6F-47EF-9ACA-9E8087CF9FEB.jpeg

But the NT bandwagon boys all calling them "hot trash" :rolleyes
DEs have better materials and shape, but are still utter garbage compared to '18 BC3s. Not even close.
DEs have much better craftsmanship as well.

The thing is JB clearly phoned in 2018 BC3 quality to sell as many pairs as possible while setting us all up to buy a “remastered 2.0” BC3 in the not-too-distant future or, hilariously, all the BC3 derivatives like DEs, Georgetowns, Golds, etc. with good materials/shape/craftsmanship that you see nowadays lol

DEs have much better craftsmanship as well.

The thing is JB clearly phoned in 2018 BC3 quality to sell as many pairs as possible while setting us all up to buy a “remastered 2.0” BC3 in the not-too-distant future or, hilariously, all the BC3 derivatives like DEs, Georgetowns, Golds, etc. with good materials/shape/craftsmanship that you see nowadays lol
I don't disagree. Just saying the "hot trash" take is an exaggeration.

Does anyone want to get rid of their pair of 11.5 2018s?

I mean my god, that toe box is just embarrassing.

People are probably laughing at you in the streets...whispering behind your back about the ridiculous shape of your bulbous toe box. Good luck trying to pick up chicks in the club in those diabetic bubble butts. If you had any dignity and self respect at all, you wouldn't be caught dead wearing them in public.

...I'd be happy to take them off your hands.

Last edited:
Does anyone want to get rid of their pair of 11.5 2018s?

I mean my god, that toe box is just embarrassing.

People are probably laughing at you in the streets...whispering behind your back about the ridiculous shape of your bulbous toe box. Good luck trying to pick up chicks in the club in those diabetic bubble butts. If you had dignity and self respect at all, you wouldn't be caught dead wearing them in public.

...I'd be happy to take them off your hands.

Except there are plenty of idiots paying $450+ on StockX for those 2018s (like the person I sold one of my size 11s to lol).

Back
Top Bottom