• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Toe box pretty wide

It seems for IIIs to some VIs, I try to push the toe box to be flat as possible (like slanting them) when I rock em. :lol:

Why the tb3 $20 more without the nike air tag and worse quality than these, I feel ripped off. In for these though

Just don't understand why they can't make the low EP in the front. That looks like the Fakes Back in the day. They had that sample from 2014, why not just make that exact shoe!!!!!!!!!!! They have the OG , 1994, and 2001 at their disposal so they know what it looks like. I am going to cop 2-3 pair but if the front EP looks like that pair on the page before, I will send them all back. These are one of the only OG's that I have never had in my possession and actually worn, so I was really hoping for something special. Shame on me for thinking JB would reward us with something that looks somewhat OG since that is what is going to be on the box. Very Disappointing

I think the reason is so they fit more peoples feet. There’s more people with fat feet now than there was in the 80s. At least that’s the only good reason I can come up with :lol:
I’m dying :rofl:
They look good to me though I definately will be copping a pair

Should be a easy cop based off the hate for these? Lol...who am I kidding. You kids have money to burn hahah

I never had high hopes, so whatever lol.

Not a fan of the toe box, the high toe EP, or the red sock liner rolling over the tongue, but was expecting all of it.

Well, I think they look great. I understand some of the disappointment, but were never gonna get everything we want. But I'm satisfied with em.

I've never doubled up in my life and have never missed any release I have really wanted never and this will be a double up. This Nike Air thing is what I have always wanted and besides the banned 1's no other shoe has caused me to even consider it but 2 pair will be had.

Well, I think they look great. I understand some of the disappointment, but were never gonna get everything we want. But I'm satisfied with em.

Agreed. I'm pretty pleased with them. Quality and shape looks much better than the tb3 fiasco. Cant wait to hold em in hand to judge the leather.

They look pretty good to me.

At the end of the day, no one is putting a gun to your head and making you buy these shoes. If you like them, then cop. I you want to nitpick, then save your money and buy a soleswapped pair.

Just don't understand why they can't make the low EP in the front. That looks like the Fakes Back in the day. They had that sample from 2014, why not just make that exact shoe!!!!!!!!!!! They have the OG , 1994, and 2001 at their disposal so they know what it looks like. I am going to cop 2-3 pair but if the front EP looks like that pair on the page before, I will send them all back. These are one of the only OG's that I have never had in my possession and actually worn, so I was really hoping for something special. Shame on me for thinking JB would reward us with something that looks somewhat OG since that is what is going to be on the box. Very Disappointing

Agreed, they could have used the 2014 sample as a model for these. It's not like they haven't changed the shape of shoes in the same year (example Jordan 7s in 2015). Though we know what Michael Jordan's birthday gift will be for him on that date, money from the release of these.

Back
Top Bottom