What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Eh the 88s and the new BC3s look damn near identical. He only thing that is different between them is the toe rand on the BCs is just SLIGHTLY higher than the 88s. You are nitpicking to high hell on asking for the same mold as the 88s when they are damn identical
They’re not as close as they might look in pictures. The toe on the 88s is way sleeker in person and the ankle collar has a better height/shape. The differences are subtle but they make a huge difference in the overall look.
Honestly the ep height is the least egregious issue with the shoe (and it’s been too high since the 94s imo). The overall banana shape is the hardest thing for me to get past.

They’re not as close as they might look in pictures. The toe on the 88s is way sleeker in person and the ankle collar has a better height/shape. The differences are subtle but they make a huge difference in the overall look.
Honestly the ep height is the least egregious issue with the shoe (and it’s been too high since the 94s imo). The overall banana shape is the hardest thing for me to get past.
Cool. It’s hard to see in pics but I disagree. For the most part I think it’s just over analyzing

Finna rock these wit some King Flex Aviator sunglasses, and a Umar Johnson lace fron from da "Frederick Douglas collection"
:rofl: this whole exchange

But seriously, I’m sure some pairs won’t have high ep just like with the true blue, my pair had ep just like 3s from before 2016
DEF40837-CAA1-4DC5-AD3B-8040CE1C2A65.jpeg

Some didn’t
BDA1D142-B671-4C05-A6A9-20F0FADBAE63.jpeg

Hopefully these fit more like my sport blues (12 fits perfectly) as compared to my TB3 (12 is really snug) because I know a 12.5 is gonna be damn near impossible to cop :\

The Tax refund 2018’s :nthat:

In for 2 pairs because it’s my grail. Just hoping they won’t be hard to cop. After these I’m cool off shoes for a while

I knew this shtick would be the comeback :lol:

Listen, this thread is not an appreciation thread dude. Especially regarding JB's quality control.

There is no written or unwritten rules that says everyone has to positive in here. And as you can notice and easily check, I was in here before pics were posted.

Just let me complain about everyone complaining :lol:

Excited for these, my 2011s are cooked. CDPs trash. 1994 and 2001 ain't wearable. This is the GOAT Jordan to me. Good enough for me.

Full disclosure, I was born in 1992. OG styling means nothing to me. Let me be, b

The Tax refund 2018’s :nthat:

In for 2 pairs because it’s my grail. Just hoping they won’t be hard to cop. After these I’m cool off shoes for a while
Forgot all about tax SZN....these may require a little bit more leg work/home work

Just an observation: the Spizike jordan release day last year hasn’t perfect EP. I always found it interesting how jordan Brand makes a lot of non retros with good quality and craftsmanship while retros lack.

Just let me complain about everyone complaining :lol:

Excited for these, my 2011s are cooked. CDPs trash. 1994 and 2001 ain't wearable. This is the GOAT Jordan to me. Good enough for me.

Full disclosure, I was born in 1992. OG styling means nothing to me. Let me be, b
I never once complained about you liking the shoe though. I didn't say you were wrong to have your opinion

If you like it, cool, that is your taste, your money, do you.

All I'm saying is don't make blanket assumptions that those that complain about JB's nonsense.

I never once complained about you liking the shoe though. I didn't say you were wrong to have your opinion

If you like it, cool, that is your taste, your money, do you.

All I'm saying is don't make blanket assumptions that those that complain about JB's nonsense.
:lol: alright man, I'm sorry I made blanketed statements.

the true blue arent that bad... the quality is not all that but its not terrible either... i love the nike air on the back.... the one thing i hated about the shoe was comfort... my 01>16 as far as comfort alone... they run snug and just felt cheap on feet as far as comfort goes
Yes pages ago somebody mentioned about 2001 has real leather

2016 True Blues are polyurethane pleather.
And from pics 2018 Black Cement will have the same polyurethane pleather.

Still going to purchase. That Nike Air.

Back
Top Bottom