• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
AIR-JORDAN-3-2.jpg

Has this been posted? They're looking a notch better here.

Amazing, you rant yesterday made them better.

I can admit that the black cement 3’s are THE Air Jordan along with the black/red 1’s and Concord 11’s

....but the black cement 4’s have a special place in my heart. When Nike finally drops those I will give them my account number

Agreed, the 1s and these are THE Air Jordan.

Oh I read that wrong. Thought he said top 3 Jordan 3s....
My top 3 are
1.) Concord/DMP’s
2.) Black Cements 3
3.) WC4

Honorable mention: Bred 11s, Bordeaux 7s, Bred 4s, Infrared 6’s

that's only for limited releases, you buy these GRs and like it! low material quality = low material prices, we all about that profit margin over here at JB

It's Jordan Brand they will never make them exactly like the OGs. Either accept it or pass.

It's a business. Nike doesn't care about you elitist. They care about $$$$$$. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you'll be happy. Brand loyalty means nothing anymore. Accept that and move the **** ob

This is exactly why Adidas surpassed JB. This line has a handful of models (I, III, IV, XI) that are classics, a few that are solid (V, VI, XII), and a whole lot of models that are forgettable. When you remaster a classic, you should go all out to make sure the shoe is done right (i.e. the I's). While I am far from tearing apart this future release; I am also not with a lot of you who will buy anything this brand releases and smile. You're mistaken if you think Nike doesn't care what we think. Our dollar is our voice and for once since the 90's, JB is losing ground to competitors.

In. Haven't bought a pair since the WC 4 OG. Don't buy sneakers anymore but these are a must. (retail only).

This is exactly why Adidas surpassed JB. This line has a handful of models (I, III, IV, XI) that are classics, a few that are solid (V, VI, XII), and a whole lot of models that are forgettable. When you remaster a classic, you should go all out to make sure the shoe is done right (i.e. the I's). While I am far from tearing apart this future release; I am also not with a lot of you who will buy anything this brand releases and smile. You're mistaken if you think Nike doesn't care what we think. Our dollar is our voice and for once since the 90's, JB is losing ground to competitors.
I’ve seen some business folk critique Jordans business strategy for that very reason.

Would you guys be willing to pay more if the quality is more up to par? Say $250.
We should be getting way better for what these are going to retail at but With that being said I would pay more for a better leather and stronger midsole paint & overall qc.. if your already paying 2xx for these I’m not about to boycott for an extra $30 for a significant quality increase.

Back
Top Bottom