What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I’ll probably get stoned for saying this but, again, they’re just shoe- actually never mind I am not going to open Pandora’s box.

I think they look good. I will definitely be buying a pair. That’s just me though.

I’m not going to miss out on a pair just so I can try to be a martyr that won’t even get noticed by the company I’m boycotting. SOMEONE is going to buy all these 3s, I might as well get my pair too.

Last edited:
Can somebody hit me up when the shirts come out? i have 4 pairs of the last cement release plus I got 2 pairs of OG's last year so im over it, but I REALLY WANT THOSE TWO SHIRTS. whos sellin?

One of the few that truly gets it.

Obviously boycotting is not gonna happen and Nike wasn’t embarrassed enough by the tb3 quality issues. Plenty of people in here somehow keep defending those and saying they were acceptable so I can see why Nike continues to pay zero attention to detail.

I appreciate you continuing to bring up these issues even if others are tired of hearing it.
If the air Max 1 anniversary reshape never happened I probably wouldn't care so much. But unfortunately for Nike the cat has been let out of the bag and we now know they can do things right. So then what's their problem? That's what I want to know at the end of the day. There are like 5 models Nike has that they should take the utmost pride in. And as we round out the last one remaining, it gets mistreated like a red headed step child and left outside in the cold for a wolf like me to come tear apart in the night. Looking at these everyday will only remind me that the cut so many corners with them. I don't think I can do it. As of now I'm pretty sure it's a pass for me.

I'd rather buy bred toes and custom them into Breds or black tongues or spend money on building the perfect BC3 over time off of spare parts I find on eBay. I'm good on these though. This isn't the look I'm going for.

If the air Max 1 anniversary reshape never happened I probably wouldn't care so much. But unfortunately for Nike the cat has been let out of the bag and we now know they can do things right. So then what's their problem? That's what I want to know at the end of the day. There are like 5 models Nike has that they should take the utmost pride in. And as we round out the last one remaining, it gets mistreated like a red headed step child and left outside in the cold for a wolf like me to come tear apart in the night. Looking at these everyday will only remind me that the cut so many corners with them. I don't think I can do it. As of now I'm pretty sure it's a pass for me.

I'd rather buy bred toes and custom them into Breds or black tongues or spend money on building the perfect BC3 over time off of spare parts I find on eBay. I'm good on these though. This isn't the look I'm going for.
These will be good for a donor NA tab and midsole if you’re restoring 94s tbh. Nike throwing you a bone...look on the bright side :ohwell:

guess im part of the 1% thats passing :lol:

"what you think you look like wearing retro 3s versus what you actually look like wearing retro 3s."
Jb0UVbW.png
YBunifU.png

kaS01fc.png
wyxGbqz.png

6Rysu0j.png
b5HBtfK.png

This release feels a whole lot like 2011. I remember everyone complaining about how bad those were too.
2011 ones were just as crappy as everyone said and i quad copped anyway. paint cracks after 1-3 wears like tf?
Im just not dumb enough to re cop this time. im straight. If i can find for 160 or so i might i wont lie about that but not 200$

I think complaints are fair and people need to respect that. Some people take what they are given each year not caring. Nothing wrong with that. Others have expectations and are detail buffs. That’s fine too. I wouldn’t want to be in a thread or forum where everyone just praises anything without critique. I’m guessing everyone is an adult in here, and adults respect opinions and views different than theirs.

You don’t look cooler complaining about complainers.

And Jordan Brand does in fact put more effort into the build of the jordan 1 than they do every other retro.
preach it!

I get it and agree that the 3 and most of the retro line could use a improvement but the 11 was in way more of a need for an upgrade. But again I agree since it seems that the OG mold is the new norm for the 11, the BC 3 would the 3 to step their game up. All that said I'm N 4 1 pair.

Back
Top Bottom