What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
​If cats are really out here dropping $1200-1500 on Kaws like they say they are, I see $220 being no problems...

If they made the BC 3's limited, sure. I can see people dropping that much for them. You have to realize, the people spending that much is a very small sample size. Terrible comparison.

But let's be real here. JB knows this is a very poplar model. They will make a ton of these, but not as many as the TB3's. Again, that $220 price tag is too much for the average consumer. We will see them be greedy and compromise quality to meet their bottom line. That's what happened with the TB3's. You can still get them at the outlets :lol:

Especially considering the holiday sneakers are up next. People won't have the funds to cop these at $220 and whatever else releases in December. $220 price tag failed in almost every model.

Last edited:
member when people were saying these wouldnt release for a while

member that?

never believe what nike says

nike need to drop the air force v already ****

Way too early to get turnt up on potential QC issues and elephant print preferences/complaints. Gonna be a long thread if this holds up. Live your lives people. These don't come out until damn near spring 2018 and they won't be perfect nor flawless when they do.
We just speak our minds hoping and praying on the odd chance someone from JB reading posts in here might see the light.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Expectations for matching OG details are at an all time low. Just want them to be at least as bad as the last BC3 release just not worse...thats best we can hope for and anything on top is just icing. 

Last edited:
Yup. Count my post in "2 pairs minimum" crew. I would have to rock these on feet the same day.

Last edited:
10 months away....

Gotta unsub
My anxiety gonna jump everytime we get a new post

So what were the qc issues with the TB3 ? 

I returned a pair with the midsole not painted completely. Also the blue paint overlaps the white part of the midsole

The pair I kept has huge glue stains on the leather that won't come off and pores in the midsole

The hype for these will probably equal or surpass the Royal 1's. Thread count is already at 12 pages.

I hope JB makes a ton of these similar to the TB3 production count. Could care less about the $220 price tag.

The hype for these will probably equal or surpass the Royal 1's. Thread count is already at 12 pages.

I hope JB makes a ton of these similar to the TB3 production count. Could care less about the $220 price tag.
I said in the Royals thread that I was gonna be done doing "hyped shoe release hunting," but that was because I believe shoes like the OG Black Cement 3s were never gonna come out anytime soon.

Then this announcement comes out..................god dammit Jordan/Nike, why do you do this to me?

I hope to god they make TB3 numbers

Last edited:
I said in the Royals thread that I was gonna be done doing "hyped shoe release hunting," but that was because I believe shoes like the OG Black Cement 3s were never gonna come out anytime soon.

Then this announcement comes out..................god dammit Jordan/Nike, why do you do this to me?

I hope to god they make TB3 numbers

But there were rumors already they were going to come out with the BC 3's and 4's very soon. Hell, the Shadow 1's are also rumored to be coming out as well. 2018 also may be the year the Chicago 1's return.

But there were rumors already they were going to come out with the BC 3's and 4's very soon. Hell, the Shadow 1's are also rumored to be coming out as well. 2018 also may be the year the Chicago 1's return.
Those early rumors were shot down........which is why I said what I said.

And no ******* way the Chicago 1s are gonna return, they were literally the first OG AJ1 colorway remastered.  Only reason why most of the OG AJ1 colorways were re-released was due to the "remastered program" that they are doing (whether you believe these are remastered or not).

Hell, the 2015 Chi 1s did the remastering of the OG AJ1s correctly IMO, consistently plush leather all around the shoe...........compared to the 2016 Breds and 2017 Royals where the black leather on these shoes feels like god damn plastic.

Last edited:

And no ******* way the Chicago 1s are gonna return, they were literally the first OG AJ1 colorway remastered.  Only reason why most of the OG AJ1 colorways were re-released was due to the "remastered program" that they are doing (whether you believe these are remastered or not).

Hell, the Chi 1s did the remastering of the OG AJ1s correctly IMO...........compared to the 2016 Breds and 2017 Royals where the black leather on these shoes feels like god damn plastic.
This is the 3s thread fam

Last edited:
These joints have always been hot commodity. I expect war to get these ****. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:

Hell, the 2015 Chi 1s did the remastering of the OG AJ1s correctly IMO, consistently plush leather all around the shoe...........compared to the 2016 Breds and 2017 Royals where the black leather on these shoes feels like god damn plastic.

I'm just telling you what I heard. There will always be something good coming out. Adidas has gotten JB back on their toes. The heaters are on the way.

Back
Top Bottom