What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Leather looks nice (in that pic) and the clear outsole isn't as obnoxious as the old sample.
I'll try for them, the sole grapgic is probably dope, if not I'll dye and paint that sole grey and throw a sole protector on em

It’s funny how sneaker experts still can’t differentiate between sole and out sole

It’s a clear outsole, coulda said that from beginning instead of posting and saying it would be like those ugly *** samples

If I’m not mistaken the white rubber is still part of the outsole.

Leather looks nice (in that pic) and the clear outsole isn't as obnoxious as the old sample.
I'll try for them, the sole grapgic is probably dope, if not I'll dye and paint that sole grey and throw a sole protector on em

It’ll probably just be a 3:51 on the outsoles or will be the entire picture of MJ dunking at the 3 point line which would be dope

It’ll probably just be a 3:51 on the outsoles or will be the entire picture of MJ dunking at the 3 point line which would be dope

What if the picture is Iike these

Attachments

• A94176D5-5523-4D7E-BE7F-E75CC64DBE01.jpeg
    A94176D5-5523-4D7E-BE7F-E75CC64DBE01.jpeg
    209.4 KB · Views: 21
I understand the skepticism around adding clear soles and graphics to a model that doesn't "need" it, but this is what Nike does. They don't just step outside the box, they live outside the box. Experimentation and risk taking is what built this company to what it is today. You might love it something they do or you might hate something they do but you have an opinion either way and that's good.

I'm interested in how these turn out.

A graphic on them. Hopefully it doesn't look cheesy.

As long as its under the clear sole, Ill be happy. Im a fan of the clear sole. We(niketalk) have so many shoes as collectors, most of us wont see major yellowing until years from now with the types of rotations we have. My Maroon VIs which are 2 years old are still icy and they have been worn a bunch. I hope a bunch of people pass, because thats more for me, but with as limited as they are projecting them to be, people will change their minds on buying them.

2018 3s so far
Black Cement
White Cement with clear soles
White Cement with fire red on midsole
All White pair
Alternate Tinker Fire Red.
White Mocha

Can’t help but feel like this “year of the 3s” is kindve weak

30 anniversary of the 3

remember when we were told the 3 was going in the “Vault” not to be released at all in the next few years? :rofl:

I would think it being the 30th anniversary of the 3, then they would release them this year.

I understand the skepticism around adding clear soles and graphics to a model that doesn't "need" it, but this is what Nike does. They don't just step outside the box, they live outside the box. Experimentation and risk taking is what built this company to what it is today. You might love it something they do or you might hate something they do but you have an opinion either way and that's good.

I'm interested in how these turn out.

I wish JB would add Nike Air to more non OG III-VI colorways with them being outside the box all the time. Katrina 3 and Mocha 3s wouldve been nice with Nike Air.

Should we rename this thread to include the "White Cement" name next to the "Black Cement" in the thread title now that it is confirmed we are getting DOUBLE NA CEMENT 3s in Feb?

Favorite shoe ever, wanna end up with two but I gotta get one on release.

Had the 2011s and beat them into the ground, literally ran miles in em.

Bigger pic
Air-Jordan-3-AS-NRG-White-Cement-Clear-Sole-NIke-Air-Heels.jpg
WOW. So much to unpack here.

The shape appears to be better, the elephant print on the heel is ACTUAL elephant print like what was used for the early retros, that tumbled leather actually looks like it came from a cow, NIKE AIR,and lastly the clear sole does not include the toe piece.

They would come correct, sans clear sole, only to make these limited :smh:

Back
Top Bottom