What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I got that free throw dunk t-shirt in last week from NDC, kinda wanted to kill myself for paying $40 for a t-shirt but I had to make an exception for that one. Had that poster on my wall for many years.

I got that free throw dunk t-shirt in last week from NDC, kinda wanted to kill myself for paying $40 for a t-shirt but I had to make an exception for that one. Had that poster on my wall for many years.

It’s pricey for a tee, but most likely a Nike exclusive. I passed on the “Wings” tee that dropped just before wing 12s thinking it’d hit footsites, but it never did. Can’t even hardly find any aftermarket now.. so I didn’t hesitate this time. Although, it was tough carting my size.. took prob 30 mins of clicking. Kept saying it was in other ppls cart.

My only concern is sizing. The TB's were stiff and ran tight IMO.

Are you guys going TTS or .5 up to be safe?

I personally believe that these will sell out and be like how things were in like 2013 - 2014 when Jordan’s wouldn’t even last seconds online. But also, on a personal level, I will use this release as a litmus test to gauge today’s hype. If these don’t sell out, then, in my opinion, jordans will have fallen off and things will have finally changed for the better.

Same thing was said last summer when the Black/Red playoff bred 13s came out...and they ended up sitting.

Being a HS kid back in '11 and not getting a pair will now be redeemed haha

Hoping this wont be too hard to cop, but I do expect to.

olive 13s out now :D
383275852944900108.png

Your photo of the 2018s is a different angle of the shoes (with the heel slightly tilted upward) and the comparisons are photo'd dead on with the shoes sitting on a flat surface...
See what you're saying, but it's merely a guide not a professional photo shoot. And no half-inch adjustment in positioning is going to change much in showing the EP butchering as well as the top heel arch comparison.

These 2018's literally look like a Jordan 3 knock off.

Back
Top Bottom