Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Ndc images again
DUVT6HTVwAAyCOJ.jpg

DUVT6DAVMAAcdmJ.jpg

DUVT6JrV4AATBz4.jpg

DUVT6MOV4AAnKxj.jpg

gotta get me a pair or two of these.

:lol: at what this thread turned in to. It really really shows the wide gulf in age demographics - and that's okay, that's what makes NT great most the time.

But for the hundredth time, pointing out obvious flaws and being disappointed in them on NIKETALK is not strictly "complaining." It is observing the product we all love and not being sheep, which is what the shoe industry is now. Sadly, on NT we as a group used to be above it all - dare I say smarter than that.

Memo to the young cats in here -- if it wasn't for critical comments and observations a decade ago on shoe boards we never would have gotten our all important Nike Air branding.

Just need them to be reasonably comfortable and I'm good.
What are you expecting from a shoe with this type of cushioning??? Every single Jordan 3 feels the same.

You complainers are looking silly right now. Wait until the shoe release and get a first hand look at an actual pair. Then pass judgement.
The biggest advice I can give is to return any pair that has pores (small holes or indentions) or paint chips in the midsole...even if you plan to wear it.

I was in for three pairs from the start.

Official pictures keep me in the same space but ensuring my wife and I enter raffles at every store possible and hang by the internet morning of release to ensure I get the pairs I want.

If you don’t like them, don’t get them.

If you like them, get them.

I get the complaints, but hoesntly not a lot we can do.

One of my grails. I beat my 2011 pair into the ground and traded my other pair. These are a must! I really don’t wear my Js like I want but these beauties will see the feet errr day lol

What are you expecting from a shoe with this type of cushioning??? Every single Jordan 3 feels the same.

You complainers are looking silly right now. Wait until the shoe release and get a first hand look at an actual pair. Then pass judgement.
The biggest advice I can give is to return any pair that has pores (small holes or indentions) or paint chips in the midsole...even if you plan to wear it.

You’re the only one looking silly with a response like that. There isn’t a secret batch that’s sitting on ice that addresses the issues some of us have with this shoe. Instead of worrying about what other people think about this shoe, just focus on securing a pair for yourself and keep it moving.

NDC images look good. If my pair comes like that you complainer haters won’t hear another peep out of me. Well maybe, we’ll see. EP still too high but the overall shoe looks simi acceptable in those images.

Edit: NDC images just look good. Period. Hope mines come like that. Would be satisfied.

Last edited:
You’re the only one looking silly with a response like that. There isn’t a secret batch that’s sitting on ice that addresses the issues some of us have with this shoe. Instead of worrying about what other people think about this shoe, just focus on securing a pair for yourself and keep it moving.

Stupid response. My PAIRS are secure. If you don't like them then don't buy. Like I said before, folks haven't even seen an ACTUAL PAIR yet but the complaints are endless!

Back
Top Bottom