What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I actually did wait. It was 12 years. I copped a few pairs of Js here and there (Xs and XIs mostly) but I didn’t buy any more 1s until they brought back the Nike in 2013. Since then I’ve picked up about 25 pairs.
6B28BB96-1DBD-47CB-ADF4-CA48F6772767.gif

CDP 4s were not great by any stretch of the imagination. They had durabuck but almost every other detail was off, especially the banana shape and the fact that they were basically low tops.
The carmines were a little better but not by much.

carmine VI's were fantastic.

IV's were durabuck, good..but paint cracked as bad as III's

One guy I’ve spoken to that has them already told me to go TTS, he’s a true 11 and got a 11.5 and said they are a lil big so go TTS! Best we got till Monday!

Also had a size 11 in had yesterday that went to a special clientele you guys probably all know, would say the leather is def better than the true blues but I honestly prefer the look of the leather on the last release as opposed to these just my opinion. The shape of the shoe was on point tho! Will def be doubling up on these and since I live in LA will be trying for the WC3s also won’t be mad if I miss out due to my 88s still being on ice.

Last edited:
Let the nitpicking begin.... The EP on the right heel seems to have come from a diff production line... Skinny like that is more OG, however, I'm hoping for consistency across both shoes as a preference.

jeez that comparison video is something else.. makes you look at anything after the 94 pair as garbage lol. Of course the 01 pair looks good too but after that the leather is just made up ish..

Back
Top Bottom