• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
63C7FAD4-64C4-4B71-9EB5-C05F549E7F05.jpeg

Made this a couple of years ago on New Era’s custom site. It was my first design, wasn’t perfect. I had other ideas but never got around to making more. They need to bring that site back. They had this elephant print as well as a Bred print too.

These are definitely in my top 3 , now I’m just waiting for the guys who picked them up early to let me know about the sizing

Excited to get these in on Tuesday... that way I can see the quality and see if I need to go after another pair (or 2) on release day. BC 3’s have been my go to shoe for so many years at this point can never have too many lol

63C7FAD4-64C4-4B71-9EB5-C05F549E7F05.jpeg

Made this a couple of years ago on New Era’s custom site. It was my first design, wasn’t perfect. I had other ideas but never got around to making more. They need to bring that site back. They had this elephant print as well as a Bred print too.

Ehhh I see what you were going for but it looks more like a bunch of pubic hair than it does EP

Don’t mean to sound hateful lol, that’s still cool you were able to make a custom design.

Congrats, those look good:emoji_thumbsup:I bit the bullet and decided to grab a pair off of stockX early. My size 15 isn't guaranteed to be available on release day so at least i have one pair locked down. Hopefully the'll arrive this week.

FB_IMG_1517208724153.jpg
Print pattern is good. Structure is nice and even on both pairs. No lopsided or overcut leather panels. Sock liner is very thick. My 88s feel much bigger on my foot and they are still fresh. These are fine length wise but wide footers may want to see if you can try on a pair. Very happy with them, but quality on 88s is better IMO.

Ehhh I see what you were going for but it looks more like a bunch of pubic hair than it does EP

Don’t mean to sound hateful lol, that’s still cool you were able to make a custom design.
This dude used to leave pubes on my buddy's desk for him in high school Spanish everyday in the period right before, looked just like that hat

Back
Top Bottom