What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I might go in on these again. 3rd time. That NA on the back is really sexy. Plus nostalgia.

Wore these a lot in 11th grade back in 2001. With my baggy pants and cd player. Wu-tang, Nas stillmattic, Cash Money, DMX, e-40, chronic 2001 etc. downloaded from napster or lime-wire boot-leg cds in my binder hidden inside my 1991 honda civic ef hatchback.

Day one of many ...

IMG_0892.jpg IMG_0889.jpg
Fresh

thing about that pre order would be messed up if they cancel your order and release date already passed lol

is kixfiles legit?

Last edited:
So for pre-order on Kix-files you can only use a paypal account to pay? I saw someone said their pre-oder got cancelled cause their paypal wasn't considered "verified" and I can't even remember my damn login for paypal so I'm sure I'm no where close to "verified" status on paypal.

Q2 starts in January. Businesses almost always use FY, not CY

Actually that isn't 100% correct and here's why. I sell cars for a living (Fords for over 21 years) and when we talk quarters (the company, it's dealers, etc) it's always January-March=Q1, April-June=Q2, etc). The fiscal year is for investors and such, not actual product sales.

Actually that isn't 100% correct and here's why. I sell cars for a living (Fords for over 21 years) and when we talk quarters (the company, it's dealers, etc) it's always January-March=Q1, April-June=Q2, etc). The fiscal year is for investors and such, not actual product sales.

Agreed...I would say quarters are ALWAYS defined by the CY unless otherwise noted for a particular company's financials where they follow a different FY.

So for pre-order on Kix-files you can only use a paypal account to pay? I saw someone said their pre-oder got cancelled cause their paypal wasn't considered "verified" and I can't even remember my damn login for paypal so I'm sure I'm no where close to "verified" status on paypal.

That was me. At least it was cancelled the next day. I'll take my chances on RD.

so tempting to get another pair from kix-files.... but i still got my 2011's that i just unds'd last week....

Damn these are oh so on point!! Also got the Katrina 3's coming when they drop. 2 me it's basically like having both pair of og color 3's, only one has red paint where it was once black. + Gonna have that Nike Air branding on the heel tabs of my Katrina's instead of that Jumpman (yes sir have had that ish set up for a min now) until next week ✌ jordan fam

Back
Top Bottom