What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I entered 2 at the 2 SP that I have. My FTL a joke, they're only getting 15 and they're doing fcfs. Then my Shiekh saying they didn't get their shipment and to come back Friday to find out if they'll be here by Saturday... allegedly it may be delayed a week in stores for em.

I have my pair via Kix-Files. Hoping to just double up via SNKRs app or win one of the raffles.

WHELP just checked the website and NOW IT'S CHANGED TO RESERVATION VIA THE APP!

Just like most called it lmao!

But my App hasn't shown this update, so I guess I'll be back there 2maro for my 10 min head start.

Btw anybody know when the kicks crew FreeShip promo ends? im expecting a call tomorrow but if not will probably go that route. Won't be wearing these anytime soon anyway so don't mind waiting

WHELP just checked the website and NOW IT'S CHANGED TO RESERVATION VIA THE APP!

Just like most called it lmao!

But my App hasn't shown this update, so I guess I'll be back there 2maro for my 10 min head start.

All FCFS by me

Every single one :stoneface:

Went to the mall in my area(PA) to see if this FCFS madness was true and to my surprise the employees @ FA, FTL & Champs said they will all be switching to the app. Apparently they got the call from the district manager today that the switch was happening. As to when it will show up no one really had a definitive answer. Hope they are right. Eff waiting in line.

local champs issued guaranteed tickets this morning. i was 2nd in line, dude in front of me grabbed my size! luckily they had 2 pears! 3rd dude wanted a 10.5 too ... felt bad for him.

1 pair secured!!!

I found 1 place in SE Michigan doing a raffle. Good old Puffer Reds.

I'm going to stay optimistic. If I don't get the call I'm going to go to the place where I think the most 11.5s are. Get in the back of a very long line at 8 and trust that when I get to the front an hour later I'll get a pair. Perhaps a second pair on SNKRS at 10 and everybody's happy.

I know a couple dudes at my ftl are like
footlocker-employee-mj-cry-face-meme.png

Back
Top Bottom