What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Its random, and its based on the size you choose and location, some stores may have more pairs than others (to include backdoor pairs).

Straight from the FAQ's...

Q: How does the App procedure determine a successful reservation?
A: The App procedure uses an algorithm based on customer loyalty.

You'll find out soon enough
u slackin
4A9F20FC-8E6D-4BC9-A578-706C8A4F26B5.jpeg

E246D335-36D6-4023-88C8-B35723DCD517.png
960823B8-DA96-45B4-9FAC-7218684AAFE4.png

Looks like the BC 3’s & Gold Toe 1’s in OC Cali switch to APP RSVP!!! yes :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like my local FTLs and Champs have also changed to app reservations. Wonder if it’s worth it to go get the code for the extra minute? The most I’ll be at is a 7 minute head start.

SoCal, Lakewood Mall, Cerritos Mall, Westminster Mall. My three spots.

Last edited:
outa the loop here.

are the days of me just being able to get a pair as soon as they show up on websites gone?

ill just try that and if i dont get it ah well

I guess you guys have never been new to anything. Let the man learn. Best way is to ask questions
Not saying that you can't ask questions, but at least try to put in the leg work yourself before asking some really simple questions. It was to the extent where it seems like he wants us to purchase the shoes for him and send it to him. Sometimes the best way to learn is to figure it out yourself. You're gonna tell me you don't know what a "Draw" is? You never made a purchase online before? He downloaded the app and the app clearly gave step by step instructions, it's like he didn't even bother reading it and just want people to hand him all the answers. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

I guess you guys have never been new to anything. Let the man learn. Best way is to ask questions
it's different when literally the same questions are being asked over and over and people have already answered. also googling "SNS + sneakers" or "END + sneakers" will give you the answer quicker than anyone can answer.

it's different when literally the same questions are being asked over and over and people have already answered. also googling "SNS + sneakers" or "END + sneakers" will give you the answer quicker than anyone can answer.
And asking throughout multiple threads.

Anyways...Back to BC3. They're Pretty. Haha

Straight from the FAQ's...

Q: How does the App procedure determine a successful reservation?
A: The App procedure uses an algorithm based on customer loyalty.

lol i copped 1x jordan 1 royal from flight 23 in apr 2017 with a 7m head start

1st time i bought from that shop ever.
it depends if sneaker is lmtd or gr, imo

Looks like my local FTLs and Champs have also changed to app reservations. Wonder if it’s worth it to go get the code for the extra minute? The most I’ll be at is a 7 minute head start.

SoCal, Lakewood Mall, Cerritos Mall, Westminster Mall. My three spots.

If you ain’t gotta 10mins HS prepare for the L!!! :smh:

I was planning to just double up. I signed up for footlocker for fun, If I hit on my 7 min, Im gonna triple up.

When does nike usually send reservations? Last time I was really on it was for space jams. Just checked my inbox to see all the bootsie *** nike reserved for me

Back
Top Bottom