What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
i put in just 1 lone raffle tik at fnl san antonio tx and i just got the call. i actually missed it n called back and they said its ok. so im sure theres plenty to go around yall

FTL

Thank you! Just got that extra minute before the 3:00 deadline.

Sorry for the dumb question, what does this mean and what do you use it for?

This is for the Foot Locker Launch Locator app raffle system. You earn "head starts" (potential for an eariler draw) if you accomplish certain tasks. For Example, you get a few mins for being a Platinum VIP Member. Then you can earn an extra minute if you check in at a store.

Then you in the wrong hobby.

LMAO at thinking buying shoes is a hobby

Thank you! Just got that extra minute before the 3:00 deadline.

This is for the Foot Locker Launch Locator app raffle system. You earn "head starts" (potential for an eariler draw) if you accomplish certain tasks. For Example, you get a few mins for being a Platinum VIP Member. Then you can earn an extra minute if you check in at a store.

Thanks for the explanation!

I was interviewing for a promotion, and missed the call from FNL. I called back 30 mins later and secured a pair. The interview went well too. All in all

giphy.gif

Sorry for the dumb question, what does this mean and what do you use it for?

These app reserves, beacons and s**t is all new to my old school ***
I worked next to a shoe store for 12 years and always had a manager look out for me for anything I wanted. I started a new job that's next to absolutely nothing and the manager left to work for Adidas. I know nothing about this app-Pokemon-go to a location and twirl business.

Reactions: ARK
"Returns not accepted if seal is broken"
One tag is in english and the other is not
Oh man could be nike's way to stop returns that happen like a year later. I just returned a pair of racers that I got like 2 years ago and never wore LOL.

Reactions: ARK
I worked next to a shoe store for 12 years and always had a manager look out for me for anything I wanted. I started a new job that's next to absolutely nothing and the manager left to work for Adidas. I know nothing about this app-Pokemon-go to a location and twirl business.

Lol the app replaced having to camp and/or enter raffles for shoes. You get more of a head start depending on your VIP status. You get an extra minute head start for checking in at one of the stores you're trying to get the shoes from.

https://www.footlocker.com/launchreservation

Its the same for Footaction and Champs

Oh man could be nike's way to stop returns that happen like a year later. I just returned a pair of racers that I got like 2 years ago and never wore LOL.
Oh the tags apply to kickscrew. I'd lose it if Nike suddenly changed their return policy.

Back
Top Bottom