What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Whoa. Hit with a 0 second headstart. At Champs in Madison Wisconsin of all places. Ok apps; tight I guess. A little surprised I ain't hit here in Milwaukee...but then again, tax ballers are probably full on deck here. Now for SNKRS, and I'm good.

I live in Milwaukee and never hit on nothing

But I got a guarantee pair at finish line

11.5 is perfect for me in ajs

xvi to xviii i do 12, depends on retros

Went 4/4 with 10 mins on all, but I only need two, so I declined the other two. :nthat:

Lemme ask y’all a question. I went to my local FNL on Monday to reserve two pairs of these. While I was there, I asked the manager how they were planning on releasing the Gold Toes. She said they weren’t getting them. Found out a few days ago that they held a raffle. I was tight when I found out. I’m not gonna pick up the pairs I reserved at FNL on Monday, because I felt like she did me dirty. Am I being petty?

Never used the apps before. I only come out when 3’s, 4’s or 11s in OG colorways drop and usually go before hitting the gym early on Saturday morning. Never had an issue getting anything FCFS but missed out on every app.

NYC and waitlisted on 2 FA and Footlocker. 7 min headstart. If only I knew about the app **** when I bought the retro track suit and pull over this week lol. At least I can retire my OG ‘88 suit now. Looks like $325 at Flight Clib for this old man or eBay...lame millennial app nonsense lol.

i scored 2 gs sizes and a size 8. looks like as predicted these will be easy to get. might just cancel the reservations and cop online.

Whew man you were running a very lean operation lol. Glad that’s all it took. I was starting to get worried I didn’t enter enough raffles! Went the lazy route and only put in app raffles for these. Had a feeling that’s all it took.

:lol: Yeah. I preordered one a month ago for too much, so just needed a backup. Figured Champs was best bet since I’ve hit everything on there lately (used to be the L app) since $ reset on FTL/FTA. Haven’t hit on jack for 3 or 4 mos on FTL, and FTA is starting to get better again. But, seemed like there was gonna be plenty with all the stores poppin up with em.

Back
Top Bottom