What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I’m getting the same with a 10. Nothing will add to cart and finish line had me almost through checkout only to crash again. Got cart jacked at JJ and Villa. Not a good day for the kid...

Damn, I think I got lucky on Sneakrs, judging from what I see on here. I was 1 minute late too because I am new to the Sneakrs app, I was tricked by the notification page saying drops in 8 min even though it is 7am already. But lucky for me I realized the app must be glitchy. I also used the finger print scanner checkout too, was nervous as **** when my finger print didn't scan properly.

reserved 1 size 9 on the FTL app and 1 size 5 FTL app. The rest I did not get (footaction, champs) but I was able to get a pair through finishline in person raffle. Got that and told me I can get the kid size as well so i got both instead of having to go to FTL later in the day.

At 10:01 went on snkrs and had a 40 dollars gifcard and was able to get my second size 9 for $160.

Now I do not need the size 9 and size 5 I had reserved from the FTL app. Will this hurt my chances in the future if I do not get them?

Shoepalace is still giving me that clock business but is showing size 10 still available. You think there still any chance with them with persistence?

Are people not checking out because they don’t have free shipping?

Anyone see a sz11 online? Two of my overseas got cancelled... currently trying on EB though

These app reservations has been money for me... im platinum VIP with FTL and never miss. :smokin

Copped and shoes looked good.

Same here! It's funny cause I see people on social media complaining about app reservations cause they can't get their "plug" hookups anymore. I love it

605BDA9C-471C-4C90-A6E1-3D1432B03B83.png
so God, how does it feel for you that I take a win today?

thank y’all for that eastbay tip, jammed that atc. hoping for the shipping confirm

btw i also added to wishlist, that might help

Back
Top Bottom