• 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
that NY tax killed me on DSM. $234 total

AAA6A5AA-CCE0-4567-AC31-7A5C0660A0D7.gif

2 order confirmations on SNKRS

No cancellation emails from Hibbert so far **Crosses fingers**

Looks like 4 pairs might be true, I hope so

Took my two year old to the mall. Walked into Chmaps and didn’t have an 11. Dude there gave me a 10.5 but texted a kid at Villa. Kid walked over and the gave me an 11 for my 10.5. Tried to give him 20 for saving me some time/hassle and he wouldn’t take it.

This is how it should always be. I’ll pass on that love. Also copped a 9C for my little guy a couple of months down the road.

These will be easy they said...

Everyone gonna eat they said...

Listen if It wasn't for Woodstack doing FCFS I would've taken an complete L and rely on leftovers at Footsites....

I posted in this thread, don't listen to anybody especially on here. Do what you have to do, apps, get up early, don't get comfortable. Sometimes these fugazi dudes on here spread that Fake News in the hopes of having less people show up. I had a pair reserved and I still got up early.

Took my two year old to the mall. Walked into Chmaps and didn’t have an 11. Dude there gave me a 10.5 but texted a kid at Villa. Kid walked over and the gave me an 11 for my 10.5. Tried to give him 20 for saving me some time/hassle and he wouldn’t take it.

This is how it should always be. I’ll pass on that love. Also copped a 9C for my little guy a couple of months down the road.
There are still good people out there.

Got promoted from the waitlist at my local FTL last night, but declined and then lowkey felt guilty about it afterward just thinking of the hassle it prob would have saved. :rofl: Easy double up on SNKRS regardless. Happy plenty got to eat as expected.

Can you order once from different footsites?

For instance, if you copped a pair on Eastbay...can you cop another pair on Footlocker or will they cancel?

Paramus GSP footaction had some terrible quality sz 11s. I looked at 4 pairs. Lots of glue stains. After looking at 2 pairs I just left on the third got back to the car and had to check them because I didn't want to keep holding up the line and be a pain in the a**. The third one has a broken hangtag and worst glue stains. So I went back and swapped for a fourth. Luckily the beautiful woman at the register was cool....manager was typical, trying to say that was the last as another beautiful young lady proceeded to bring out the last two for me and another gentleman who had a massive glue/ink stain above the toe box under the laces. Anyone looking to pick up sz 11 there beware. Hope everyone ate.

Back
Top Bottom