What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Ended up paying the StockX premium at 915. Debated whether that was smart for about an hour when I saw people saying they were still getting through for retail.

Seeing the aftermarket prices now I’m glad I jumped immediately.

2tYt6V9.gif

Sneakers just came through mad late lol :pimp:

Also, Eastbay charged my card but no confirmation email yet. Hibberts order confirmation came but no charge on my card. Such a random release but it looks like I'll have my size.

I'm shocked that Finishline sold out before every other site, they gotta be getting ready for a crazy restock on sunday or something.

There are guys that will be getting 3 or 4 pair. I'm saying this cause I'm guessing very few will need that many especially if you are like some of us and have way to many sneaker to begin with. I say all this cause I think later in the week StockX and GOAT will be flooded with these and the prices should come down. You'll still be over retail but it should be reasonable at least.

I may regret it but ended up passing on this release. Hoping for jordan iv breds this year.

Last edited:
use the eastbay app and try adding to wishlist

then rapidly click atc again and again

Purchased on snkrs .. got a pending on my credit card ... no confirmation emails .... app keeps crashing

Sneakers just came through mad late lol :pimp:

Also, Eastbay charged my card but no confirmation email yet. Hibberts order confirmation came but no charge on my card. Such a random release but it looks like I'll have my size.
I just got it 2 min ago from eastbay

Lol people say they got reserves and went to store and no good? lol setting up a bro I’d still show up regardless!

Back
Top Bottom