• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
20180217_120245-1.jpg

Definitely a fresh pair. Woke up at 11a , slept thru the 920a alarm.
Had intent on the double up, but all the sites were sold. Line at the mall was long af. Bunch of ppl waiting for unclaimed pairs.

Happy I got em, theyre better in person than I thought they was going to be.

Last edited:
Are you kidding me right now? It's not in my orders on SNKRS, NDC, or nike+ app...

Yup, same here. It’s maked as purchased and in my purchases but no confirmation. I’ll be out later so worth trying to get lucky at the store in person 3pm

That was easy cop from SP. I just happened to be on their site and they launched a couple minutes early. Copped before launch!

Copping in ATL was easy. Went to South Dekalb Mall at 9:30 and got a 14. Then went on SNKRS at 10:05 and got another 14. Lingered around the mall for 30 min then decided to see what sizes were left. I went ahead and copped a 11.5 and 12 to resell later. Stores still had 10 and below. No lines at any of the stores. I’m sure Stonecrest and the other malls were the same way.

Easy cop. Lots of old sneakerheads in the mall today. Wish they were all this easy. Looks like all the local stores got plenty.

Those of y`all saying all these websites still have FSRs, did you try to add a size to a cart? They'll say they have FSRs, but it ain't true when you try to add to cart.

Resale should be next to nothing on these in a week or two, so if you really want a pair you should be good.

if you guys arent seeing your orders on snkrs or ndc talk to customer service via live chat

they will tell you if your order went through

Easy cop. Lots of old sneakerheads in the mall today. Wish they were all this easy. Looks like all the local stores got plenty.

Those of y`all saying all these websites still have FSRs, did you try to add a size to a cart? They'll say they have FSRs, but it ain't true when you try to add to cart.

Resale should be next to nothing on these in a week or two, so if you really want a pair you should be good.
yes, you have to keep clicking atc on the footsites

Copping in ATL was easy. Went to South Dekalb Mall at 9:30 and got a 14. Then went on SNKRS at 10:05 and got another 14. Lingered around the mall for 30 min then decided to see what sizes were left. I went ahead and copped a 11.5 and 12 to resell later. Stores still had 10 and below. No lines at any of the stores. I’m sure Stonecrest and the other malls were the same way.

There's hardly any resell value. If you sell on eBay, there's hardly any profit after fees and the number of listings just accelerate!

NDC chat said my order didn't go thru smfh. About to fight for 30% off coupon or something.... Could've ordered off another site instead.

SNKRS..........man how can I love and hate that app so much lol

glad I was able to secure my pear via FNL s/o to the NT fam for the link:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom