What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
So that's why the price is different. I was buying the motorsport 4's for my nephew and Nike was sold out. The nike rep told me a men's 7 and grade school 7 were the same. When l asked her about the price difference she couldn't give me a clear answer. Ended up taking him to Jimmy Jazz to try on a men's 7 fit was perfect bought them.

Men's size 7 and GS 7 fit the same, but the price difference is because the men's version and gs version are a bit different in shape/ form. Every release has minor differences between the gs/ men's versions. For example on the bc3's, one difference is the red eyelets above the toe box. The men's have 5 while the gs version has 4.

So that's why the price is different. I was buying the motorsport 4's for my nephew and Nike was sold out. The nike rep told me a men's 7 and grade school 7 were the same. When l asked her about the price difference she couldn't give me a clear answer. Ended up taking him to Jimmy Jazz to try on a men's 7 fit was perfect bought them.
You literally quoted your answer...

Just picked mine up. Not bad. No glue stains, major flaws, etc. Waiting for the other pair from end to arrive next week.

I was able to use my $20 off coupon so I paid $196 out the door.

BAC423D5-AB46-45AD-8785-52E2F9F420A3.jpeg

Copped one for me.

Trying to decide if I should cop a pair for my three year old daughter. Not sure how these look on a girls feet.

We got matching Jordan Chicago 13 (white/red) and it looks fire.

Thoughts on the black cements?

Yo, did anyone get a shipping confirmation, from Eastbay, or Finish Line yet? I still haven't gotten anything, and I placed my order a little before 10:30 EST.

Just got all my pairs.. haven't checked em yet but did use coupons on 1 out of the 4... main reason being I forgot about the coupons.

I actually let one of my reservations at Foot Locker expire at 3pm. as much as I love these I'll catch them later on a restock

Copped one for me.

Trying to decide if I should cop a pair for my three year old daughter. Not sure how these look on a girls feet.

We got matching Jordan Chicago 13 (white/red) and it looks fire.

Thoughts on the black cements?

I did for mine, I think they'll look sick. Pretty versatile in terms of that.

Happy to finally have this staple in my collection...they're gonna be everywhere in the city come monday but I'll still be rocking mine to work

TDfoexo.jpg

Yo, did anyone get a shipping confirmation, from Eastbay, or Finish Line yet? I still haven't gotten anything, and I placed my order a little before 10:30 EST.
Order confirmation or shipping? I got the order confirmation from eastbay. Shipping will prob be tommorow

Hasn' even been 5 hours bro and it' a weekend. Wouldn't expect shipping for a while may be even days.

Super happy with these! I had a pair from the FTL app to pick up and then my brother came into town last night, so we ended up hitting a local retail store that was doing a raffle this morning. There were 33 pairs available and maybe 25ish people there, so we both hit on our sizes and I doubled up. My bro has never owned Jordans before, but is already rocking his...they're gonna see some heavy use, which is a beautiful thing! His 11.5s fit like a glove and my 13s are perfect.

A group of 5 kids cleaned out the remaining unspoken pairs and I saw them later on over at a Champs as well. One of them was the first raffle ticket pulled and grabbed the only pair of 14s. There was an oldhead that had camped since 6am and needed a 14 and had talked with the kids prior to open. That little b#tch grabbed that size 14 and wouldn't hook that guy up even though that kid ended up with at least 6 pairs today. I guarantee he doesn't even wear Js. It sucked to see and everyone there was pissed. The kid wouldn't even swap out a size 13 card for that size 14. **** move...

Got a tracking number from Field & Stream via UPS My Choice. I honestly have no clue which store but I assume ****'s?

Order confirmation or shipping? I got the order confirmation from eastbay. Shipping will prob be tommorow

Hasn' even been 5 hours bro and it' a weekend. Wouldn't expect shipping for a while may be even days.

I got an order confirmation from Finish Line, and a PayPal notification from Eastbay and Finish Line. Does that mean I'm good?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom