• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I really want to ask this question

Why can’t Nike put real leather on OG Jordan 3?

Production cost is really not a problem.....

Pure Platinum 4 has real leather
Alternate MotorSport 4 has real leather
Royalty 4s suede are real animal suede
Cyber Monday 3s have some lambhide

But above are all new colorways.
Seems like they have a rule OG leather = **** leather.
New retros = somewhat good leather
Here's how I think JB does their strategy
Sneaker head shoe, or any shoe that will sell out gets the bad quality treatment because they know they'll fly.
General shoe, or not quite as well known to sneakerheads (for casuals maybe) get a better treatment so they think they get good product from JB and possibly continue buying JB

IMG_20180216_225055_592.jpg

Today was a good day.

My bid was accepted on StockX for the FTL WC3s and Finish Line on my desktop was a breeze to cop the BC3s.

Almost wanted to double up but really no reason since I wouldn’t wear either pair off the bat anyways. I like putting stuff on ice and breaking them out in a couple years.

Next up Bred Toes and White Off-White AJ1s.

Nah i didnt have any discounts
On their website it says if you spend $200 you get a $10 reward
Kinda like what FL and FTL do
Even tho i would probably never use it....it would of been nice :D

Found a FTA coupon
Says spend $50 take $10 off.

Walked into FTA, they said coupon will not be valid until 3/1

Oh well. I guess I’m rich buying $216 sneakers. $10 donated to Foot Action Foundation.

I just returned a pair to FNL.
One pair can last forever.

When the sole crumbles, find a donor, Nike Flight neo-retro series and do a swap.

Put in a shoe tree, and make your sneakers straight. I buy $15 NordStrom Rack Cedar wood ones.

I might buy a couple more pairs of shoe trees.
Are Angelus ShoeTree any good?
Midsole crumbling won’t be an issue going forward, midsole are made of a different material than pre 2001.

They last a long time, not forever. I wore a pair of CDP 3s and 4s completely out and my second pair of CDP 3s are on their last leg. I’m 43 and wear a tie to work, I’m not that hard on them. The 2011 release was so bad that I chunked mine after 6 months.

Even in 2008, it seemed like OG colorways we’re getting retro’d Semi-frequently. No one was expecting GR OG 3s and 4s with Nike air on them again.

As it turned out my cdp 3’s had to last ten years before I had another chance to buy a pair of bc3 at retail.

I never regretted having extras

Here's how I think JB does their strategy
Sneaker head shoe, or any shoe that will sell out gets the bad quality treatment because they know they'll fly.
General shoe, or not quite as well known to sneakerheads (for casuals maybe) get a better treatment so they think they get good product from JB and possibly continue buying JB
I see
80% of my 3,4,5 are non-OG colorway

Men has always hunted animals for its skin.
So do I being a fan of leather.
So next purchase will be animal suede Olive 13s on discount
C64AA101-A3EF-4078-BBD7-223CEB97E369.jpeg

So did majority of people get the confirmation on SNKRS after waiting? Or people took an L

Back
Top Bottom