Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
IMG_20180217_150326.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180217150355206_COVER.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180217150419732_COVER.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180217150426045_COVER.jpg
MVIMG_20180217_150253.jpg

So impressed with these!!

I'm really failing to understand the mindset of these resellers today. I'm seeing people trying to flip these for 230.... You couldn't have left that there for someone who really wanted the shoe ? You'e not making any profit making 30 dollars :smh:
I know a kid that did this and uses multiple accounts when paying for them at the register so he can get multiple accounts with plat VIP. Workers don't say anything. This is how some resellers cop a lot of hyped releases.

I always sees these dudes do cool jump shots on IG, and figured these 3s would make a good shoe for that. It end up being quite hard though and I kept jumping above the frame, but finally captured what I think is a nice one. I'm sure the people driving buy where thinking I was some sort of weird dbag, but it is what we do :rofl:

IMG_20180217_180604_484.jpg
I always :rofl: when I picture people taking these pics like running back and fourth jumping in the air sweating and **** :lol:

Lol bruh if yall are truly satisfied with your purchase, cool. I was just speaking on MY feelings toward purchasing these.

How I felt about buyin these isnt an indictment of your purchase. If you felt like you picked up a dope pair today, good. No need to try to defend the honor of the shoes like you MJ or tinker or some sh*t.

I bought these mainly bc i felt i was “supposed to have em”, and as a result, i feel absolutely NOTHING.

They’re exactly how they look n pics. Can say without reservation that i fed into the hype. NA on the back of these is cool n all but in my heart of hearts, it was most certainly not worth my 200.

Normally when i cop a new pair, on RD mind you, i feel something. Cant explain it its just something. And when it comes to these, i just really dont give a damn. What makes it worse is, i have the CDP III’s which have BARELY been worn and i STILL took the bait. I essentially paid 2 bux for a plastic heel tab that says NA.

Starting to think im getting too old for this kinda dumb s***.
I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm 37, and I cant stop looking at these. Air jordan will never get old to me. Picking these up at the mall this morning brings back all those past feelings which makes it great to be in this hobby. Anticipation, smelling the shoes, the excitement, you know.

Should I be worried that I haven’t gotten a confirmation email from Nike yet, even though the app and nikestore have my order? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yessir; I'm pretty selective on which ones I cop. Very partial to the OG colorways![/QUOTE. People ask me al the time why do I have a shoe in my Collection that dropped in price and worth less that what I payed for it. I tell them it’s my Collection it’s what I like. Example I have the Jordan 3 wools they are around 130 and I paid 190 again it’s My collection

I always sees these dudes do cool jump shots on IG, and figured these 3s would make a good shoe for that. It end up being quite hard though and I kept jumping above the frame, but finally captured what I think is a nice one. I'm sure the people driving buy where thinking I was some sort of weird dbag, but it is what we do :rofl:

IMG_20180217_180604_484.jpg
Or you could of just sat on the edge of a table or bench and took the pic. Nice shot tho!

So they tried to argue against your gift card a second time with the “managers discretion” tactic. Hate those types of employees that can’t make decisions on their own.

Yeah it was lame. QCM FTL has always been very clear on their policies. That store has better management in comparison to Flushing. Once I started telling dude about QCM and the manager assuring me about what the policy is, there wasn’t much he could tell me. I’m glad it worked out in the end.

Those who’ve been seeing resellers sell for 220? Where are y’all located?

220 is looking real nice right now after someho striking out all day.

I know a kid that did this and uses multiple accounts when paying for them at the register so he can get multiple accounts with plat VIP. Workers don't say anything. This is how some resellers cop a lot of hyped releases.

I can't be bothered with doing all that. But to each their own I guess.

Back
Top Bottom