What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I bought these mainly bc i felt i was “supposed to have em”, and as a result, i feel absolutely NOTHING.

They’re exactly how they look n pics. Can say without reservation that i fed into the hype. NA on the back of these is cool n all but in my heart of hearts, it was most certainly not worth my 200.

Normally when i cop a new pair, on RD mind you, i feel something. Cant explain it its just something. And when it comes to these, i just really dont give a damn. What makes it worse is, i have the CDP III’s which have BARELY been worn and i STILL took the bait. I essentially paid 2 bux for a plastic heel tab that says NA.

Starting to think im getting too old for this kinda dumb s***.

I get it but you made the decision to buy them. You knew for some time that you were going to buy them. What you felt is the kind of thing that you should have been feeling all this time. Assuming you haven’t worn them, you could always take them back. No ones forcing you to keep them.

I always sees these dudes do cool jump shots on IG, and figured these 3s would make a good shoe for that. It end up being quite hard though and I kept jumping above the frame, but finally captured what I think is a nice one. I'm sure the people driving buy where thinking I was some sort of weird dbag, but it is what we do :rofl:

IMG_20180217_180604_484.jpg

beautiful shot

My damn box torn in the right corner and my left shoe doesn’t have the tissue. Didn’t even notice in store. Meaningless but little stuff like that annoys me. :lol:

Overall shoes in good shape though.

Can someone upload a picture of the UPC on the box? Mens size. I wanna see if they upload at my jobs register

I got lucky tonight, just got another sz 9 from FA w/ military discount and this was at 7pm est. Cashier was happy to give out the discount. There was also a FSR at FNL but wouldn't give discount. This is at JAX btw. Glad I'm was here for business, but I'm ready to head back home this week.

Picked up my FTL reserve pair today. Extremely pleased with these in hand, much better than the 2011s. It's about time that JB released these correctly again.

Now just waiting on pair #2 to ship from finisline

Got my jordan 3 from svd and the box was crushed Shoes were perfect pissed me off Could have been worse the shoe could have been crushed and the box could have been perfect. I do love a perfect box

Nike.com has garbage customer service right now. I ran into that SNKRS app glitch this morning. After going though the errors messgge like 4x, I finally snagged them. How ever the site erased my gift card and the whole payment came from my card. Fast forward to my call back I placed. The girl looks into and returns to say “well um...” then she banged the phone on me. I call back and while on hold they banged on me again. So they hung up twice, didn’t accept their own money and I still don’t even know if I’m getting my order. So horrible.

For those of you that bought one to rock and one to stock, do you like to leave the square size stickers on the insoles of the stocked pair? I used to, but I found the sticker harder to remove if I waited a long time to do it.
We got some guys talking about messed up boxes, and me talking about sticker residue on an insole...

Back
Top Bottom